fruns75

Aug 9, 2018
Well, I don't know what "minor issues related to Naz'Raala" this update fixed, but the game still gets stuck in a black screen if you invite her to your tent from camp. She also hasn't been added to Summer Cove or any of the towns (though that's a mechanic Gabe seems to have forgotten about a while ago.) There's also no sprite for her naked outfit in the costume menu.

The expedition mechanic seems interesting in theory, but the implementation is bad. The two expeditions I tried so far each take 20 minutes in real time. That might not be a huge deal if you have a bunch of other content to work through, but if you're already at the end it means lots of waiting around. This is made much, much worse by RPGMaker pausing itself if it's not the focused window, so you can't just have it running in the background while doing other stuff. The game's clock also seems to pause in some of the menus and other minigames, so you can't even play dice while you wait. Given how this is essentially the only new content in this update, it was very poorly thought out.
ayp pretty sad we dont get much content with the main girls and most content is just filler stuff that could be added after the story is complete. cant remember the last time either Farah had an actual scene, nontheless the character the game is named after.

Reactions: Ragingrager

Cazadore

Aug 31, 2017
any idea how to talk to trainer after doing an expedition after it finishes you have to go to map but can't exit afterwards

Last edited:

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
I would pay 1000 $ for full gallery with voice and text with all variations. Sadly i won't replay this game every next update. Same shit as Roundscape .

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Gabe had a poll on this and people wanted most of the scenes to be sex with the main character and apparently Gabe can't handle that reality.
Are you sure? I remember the consensus being that 50% of the scenes would be for the MC and 50% for the others. Having women only have sex with the MC is immersion breaking! Show me a world where women only have sex with one person and tell us what's the catch?

Not sure what people are complaining about, the gameplay part makes LOQOO one of the most complex H games out there. It blows out of the water most H games which follow the same pattern. At least he is trying to come up with new mechanics.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
So... what's the order on this?
1. LoQO 1 Golden Edition
2. LoQO 2 Golden Edition
3. LoQO: Origin (This)

and what's that talk about episode 2 in 2016? I hope the overview is just outdated.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Are you sure? I remember the consensus being that 50% of the scenes would be for the MC and 50% for the others. Having women only have sex with the MC is immersion breaking! Show me a world where women only have sex with one person and tell us what's the catch?

Not sure what people are complaining about, the gameplay part makes LOQOO one of the most complex H games out there. It blows out of the water most H games which follow the same pattern. At least he is trying to come up with new mechanics.
So, this talk makes me curious, because I cannot see a ntr tag or similar.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes