Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah, this game's history has always been a big clash between what Gabe wants and what the fans want, he settled on making it 50/50 but honestly the pacing just doesn't justify the MC having to split that. Like 6 months pass before the mc or player gets any meaningful interaction with the female cast, between that time it's just random, inconsequential monster/animal fucking, in comics, fanart, animations, and in-game content. Then finally the mc gets a pity scene and it's back to the monster fucking hiatus. I really really really wish the affection meter or heroic/renegade routes meant anything with how the girls and world react around you, that'd be way more interesting than watching Gabrielle fuck a wild animal for the 700th time.
I legit don't understand why Gabe doesn't just make a male shapeshifter as a protagonist. Then she can have all of the monster rape she wants, and its the main character doing it. Because then they can just turn into anything Gabe wants. I also don't know how gabe has gotten around patreons bestiality rules. Anyways, the current ratio and handling of it is horrible, because Gabe puts so much time in non content with the things she commissions that are monster raping the girls anyways. Which should be included in the ratio here. The actual scenes in the game should be way more focused on the main character just based on the comics content, the illustrations she commissions and throws in, etc. This would also be a lot less annoying, if the girls were all at least fuckable with variations of scenes, like titjobs, blowjobs, etc. But instead. Its like yeah this girl has 5 scenes getting raped by monsters, you get a single scene with her. Which she would have the money to do, if she wasn't comissioning like 6 varations of the same goddamn scene with different artists.

Last edited:

mistyranma

Jul 27, 2017
ahm i would like to ask if anyone know how to recruit Naz'Rala and if the Instructor could be a party active member use? im trying to use my old save but looks it had some bugs on it so im starting a whole new game instead of new game plus
click on one of the chains in your chamber and choose naz'raala. Then you can socialize with her :)

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
How far has this game come? I remember playing awhile ago, cant remember exactly how long though. I remember the game "ending" or rather allowing for new game+ after the snake? god was summoned for the first time in the tower? with the german chick, uhh zweibell?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
How far has this game come? I remember playing awhile ago, cant remember exactly how long though. I remember the game "ending" or rather allowing for new game+ after the snake? god was summoned for the first time in the tower? with the german chick, uhh zweibell?
game end befor meeting king and queen of snow land its castle still are empty no background

plz update compress thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerhumm

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I don't think the MC and any women in the game are dating/committed. It's more like, they fuck/get fucked by everything that moves. Sometimes that's questionable too.
hm ok. Do you know anything about the different editions of the game. Are they based on each other, reboots or something else?

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
LOQO 1 and 2 are their own games. The first is set in Egypt, and the second in an alternate dimension, with a brief visit to Egypt. It's more or less a direct sequel, but the MC changes (in all games), and the connective thread is sort of tenuously through Opala and her family.

Origins is in the same alternate dimension as 2, and due to time fuckery it's sort of sequel and prequel at the same time. The talk of Episodes is down to Gabe sort of loosely defining phases of each game as separate episodes. There's no real distinction, and the games are, at least eventually, a single release containing all the episodes. Origin's releases/files have never been split up by episodes, but I *think* 2 was briefly.

Origin is currently in Episode 3, and has been since like 2018. Gabe's original plan from 2013 was that Origin would be released in 3 episodes, each taking about a year to complete.

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I legit don't understand why Gabe doesn't just make a male shapeshifter as a protagonist. Then she can have all of the monster rape she wants, and its the main character doing it. Because then they can just turn into anything Gabe wants. I also don't know how gabe has gotten around patreons bestiality rules. Anyways, the current ratio and handling of it is horrible, because Gabe puts so much time in non content with the things she commissions that are monster raping the girls anyways. Which should be included in the ratio here. The actual scenes in the game should be way more focused on the main character just based on the comics content, the illustrations she commissions and throws in, etc. This would also be a lot less annoying, if the girls were all at least fuckable with variations of scenes, like titjobs, blowjobs, etc. But instead. Its like yeah this girl has 5 scenes getting raped by monsters, you get a single scene with her. Which she would have the money to do, if she wasn't comissioning like 6 varations of the same goddamn scene with different artists.
I personally find monster/animal sex hot because its an actual monster/animal. People shapeshifting into monsters or controlling them with neuro link etc. just doesn't do it for me. I think Gabe feels the same way. The LOQO franchise was never about the MC fucking all the girls and having them for himself, it was always a bestiality/monster focused game since the first installment. You should play the Rance series, it sounds more like what you are looking for.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
I read a couple of pages back that it was talked about that GABE is losing following.

I can understand them because I myself was bored with the game... despite the fact that I loved many of the first two games and that the protagonists Farah, Opala and Osiria remained in my heart.

Five years have passed and this game still seems to me very far from its completion..... here minimum will take at least a couple of years to see the credits.

it will be at least a year (maybe even more) that the story is still with Osiria who has occupied Colussia and has sex with his right arm on the throne
If I were in Gabe I would dedicate myself only to the main story and leave the minigames and secondary quests alone for now.

Last edited:

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
as I said the first two games are still very enjoyable and above all replayable.

the structure of this game is the same as that of the first two, but this is stuffed with a lot of minigames (not very fun) and activities and mechanics introduced and then subsequently frozen to make room for other activities.

it is not always said that by adding many things the product is better.
the legend of queen opala 2 is much better than this chapter.

Last edited:

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Five years have passed and this game still seems to me very far from its completion..... here minimum will take at least a couple of years to see the credits.
From what I remember, the first two games were developed as hobby projects while he was employed somewhere else.
Then for the third game, he decided to go on Patreon.
When the monthly earnings were big enough, he quit his job and decided to spend his whole time on LOQOO.
Ironically, this made him slow down and milk his patreons as he realized this is now his only source of income.
Which is still quite nice for western standards.

I used to be his patreon too, but once I realized he won't even bother to answer a message sent to him on Patreon, I stopped supporting.
I don't care if I like the answer or not, or even if there's an answer. Just reply to people giving you their hard earned money FFS.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Ok I’m stuck on the main quest I’m at port ronod and I’m suppose to find someone who can tell me about the collar who do I talk too?

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I personally find monster/animal sex hot because its an actual monster/animal. People shapeshifting into monsters or controlling them with neuro link etc. just doesn't do it for me. I think Gabe feels the same way. The LOQO franchise was never about the MC fucking all the girls and having them for himself, it was always a bestiality/monster focused game since the first installment. You should play the Rance series, it sounds more like what you are looking for.
The fanbase itself disagrees with you heavily hence the constant bitching and if thats the case then gabe needs to advertise and make the games entirely differently. Becase that is not at all how it comes off. Also I doubt the actual monster thing is how Gabe sees it considering the Minotaur obsession and various intelligent ones. Also the fact there is a various of a beast person protag that basically does nothing and changes nothing.
Man still waiting for more Osira content.
Same I always like contant where the main character bullies/fucks her. But sadly like with the big tit priestess, we don't get jack shit of that. The characters are wasted in this game.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The fanbase itself disagrees with you heavily hence the constant bitching and if thats the case then gabe needs to advertise and make the games entirely differently. Becase that is not at all how it comes off. Also I doubt the actual monster thing is how Gabe sees it considering the Minotaur obsession and various intelligent ones. Also the fact there is a various of a beast person protag that basically does nothing and changes nothing.
Disagrees how? Its a fact that the majority of the content in LOQO 1 and 2 is of monster/bestiality nature. That falls perfectly in line with this game having a huge amount of that same kind of content. Just because some people want the franchise to go into a different direction, it does not compel Gabe to do so and why would she? The first two games were plenty successful.

Its not about the monster/animal being sentient or not, its about the fact that they are a monster trough and trough. Not just some dude becoming a monster for a while to be kinky.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2017
Well there is the argument of Patreon and their twisted sense of morals can play into this. (No animals, no family, (no rape) and nothing that looks anime/young). And they had to go the path they are going.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes