Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
there is a bug thingy for naz, win 10 dice game unlocked the naked clothes but the pic is blank.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
From what I remember, the first two games were developed as hobby projects while he was employed somewhere else.
Then for the third game, he decided to go on Patreon.
When the monthly earnings were big enough, he quit his job and decided to spend his whole time on LOQOO.
Ironically, this made him slow down and milk his patreons as he realized this is now his only source of income.
Which is still quite nice for western standards.
You could kind of call them hobby projects. The first one almost certainly was. Although, Gabe has always solicited donations through things like Paypal. Around the second game it gets a bit more muddled. There were crowd-funding campaigns while it was in production, and Patreon became a thing around the end of its development. I think the crowd-funding was mostly geared towards Origin, but I don't fully recall, and it was funding Gabe's life regardless. It was mostly on now defunct "adult-oriented" sites because Kickstarter wasn't having it. So you'd have to rely on Gabe's blog for information.

I don't know what the situation is now, but through most of 2's development Gabe was unemployed. Likewise through the first halfish of Origin's development from around 2013-2017/18. If you go back through the blog, you should find entries where Gabe complains about the Swedish government trying to take away welfare because they found out about the crowd-funding money, and there's a litany of complaints about not being able to work on the game because daytime events made sleeping difficult. Gabe might have found employment since—it sounds like not—but never quit a job to do LOQOO full time unless they started one, and quit to resume normal functioning.

The TL;DR is I don't think the situation you described is new, and any slowdown you've noticed is just the trend line continuing.

Altterisk

Sep 11, 2017
How are you supposed to talk to Stella if you can't quit the expedition screen (basically force you to make another one) after finishing an expedition?

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
If i may ask what is the difference between full experience and stream friendly when you are choosing the race of your character.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
The TL;DR is I don't think the situation you described is new, and any slowdown you've noticed is just the trend line continuing.
I got his "have to work full-time somewhere else" from his Patreon goal #2. Maybe it was just worded strangely.

I'll be able to work full-time on the games without the need of money/crowdfunding from any other source, although progression would be a bit slow as I wouldn't have a lot of additional fundings to work with.
Funny, some of those goals seem blown out of proportion. One goal claims that the full game will have 60 world map locations :LOL:

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
is Stella getting any CG's in latest verison?
No but prolly she will get raped by other NPC's/monsters... and then more NPC's aaand more monsters... and finally at the end of the game the MC will be rewarded with a shitty tent-mechanic with the same animation. :)

no one here

May 15, 2017
so do you have a choice in letting others fuck the girls ? and if not why does the mc get so little compared to npcs

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Disagrees how? Its a fact that the majority of the content in LOQO 1 and 2 is of monster/bestiality nature. That falls perfectly in line with this game having a huge amount of that same kind of content. Just because some people want the franchise to go into a different direction, it does not compel Gabe to do so and why would she? The first two games were plenty successful.

Its not about the monster/animal being sentient or not, its about the fact that they are a monster trough and trough. Not just some dude becoming a monster for a while to be kinky.
Based on the polls Gabe had and ignored because she didn't like the outcome. The majority of the people who were part of her fanbase that she polled, disagrees with you. Which is why her patreon is just stagnate, she used to make more. I'd have to go double check the CG of the first game, but I believe when it comes to actual scenes in the first game. The main character came out on top on that. But its been a long time, I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: rhdad

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Based on the polls Gabe had and ignored because she didn't like the outcome. The majority of the people who were part of her fanbase that she polled, disagrees with you. Which is why her patreon is just stagnate, she used to make more. I'd have to go double check the CG of the first game, but I believe when it comes to actual scenes in the first game. The main character came out on top on that. But its been a long time, I could be wrong.
Again, she does not have to change the direction of the franchise because some people don't like it. They should go play other games that suits their taste better if they don't like it, simple as that. Also, how can they be "fans" when the game is going the exact same fetish routes as the previous games? Wouldn't you have to have enjoyed her previous work to be a real fan?

And you are wrong, the majority of assets in LOQO1 Gold is of monster/bestiality nature.

Last edited:

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
the thing I can't stand is that you can use the "brisk walk" only in outdoor environments.

moving in the castles of Colussia and Warrengard or in the caves is a real torture.

another thing that I can't stand and to look at the illustrations or sex scenes in cg I have to be inside a building.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
I got his "have to work full-time somewhere else" from his Patreon goal #2. Maybe it was just worded strangely.
All that says is Gabe will work full-time on the game. It doesn't mention anything about other work, and it looks to me like it's deliberately worded in an ambiguous way. Probably to avoid identifying the source of the other money they'd no longer need, or at least the other money they'd no longer need to spend on the game.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
the thing I can't stand is that you can use the "brisk walk" only in outdoor environments.

moving in the castles of Colussia and Warrengard or in the caves is a real torture.

another thing that I can't stand and to look at the illustrations or sex scenes in cg I have to be inside a building.
You can now "briskly walk" inside Castle Warrengard too.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes