johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:HideThePain: Anyone has full save (or even has all gallery unlock) but saved at camp? i want to jump to other artworks using johndimon mods

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I see in the walk through it says to jump over a broken bridge, but I can not do it. I think I am missing an item. Can some one tell me what it is I am missing.

cwiz

Nov 2, 2020
I see in the walk through it says to jump over a broken bridge, but I can not do it. I think I am missing an item. Can some one tell me what it is I am missing.
So way late in the game, the quiz guy will give an item to let you jump gaps for winning one of his quizzes. So don't worry, keep playing and opening new areas, and eventually you'll get it.

LuckeF

Oct 17, 2018
probably will be fixed in the next beta , i also have the same bug , but after the 20 minutes you can launch expedition again right ?
and also , maybe she'll be a playable character so you can take her to whitehaven. Since she smashed some sailor nuts and now you cant recruit people from whitehaven until she apolegizes or something like that, so far my expedition map looks like this

Last edited:

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
and also , maybe she'll be a playable character so you can take her to whitehaven. Since she smashed some sailor nuts and now you cant recruit people from whitehaven until she apolegizes or something like that, so far my expedition map looks like this
Yep going down the Gabe path of releasing New female. She going to get gangbang or drink jizz then 4/5 beta later we going to romance her

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
i think this is the most recent so far
That's the same walkthrough that I have, I looked at the changelog & v3.08 - v3.09 not much was added story progression wise I think, just some bug fixes, castle upgrades & new recruits other than that not much was added so we'll probably wait until v3.10 or so before the walkthrough gets updated.

Thanks for sharing by the way.

Reactions: LuckeF

MrSoder

Jun 7, 2017
You did it wrong. Iirc, you refuse his offer and later execute him in your prison, then you call Naz'raala to play that strip game that you can play with other girls and when she takes off her helmet you can converse with her and then finally recruit her.
Thanks alot for this information! :)

Last edited:

darkkinglz

Nov 25, 2017
There's nothing wrong , but the timer wont go down if you stay still play some strip o die or go to the mirror see some memories , at least worked for me
So to pass the time I have to play that stupid dice minigame? What kind of bullshit is that?

nonever

Dec 10, 2017
Anyboy know how to change the art style in the middle game?, i've unlocked the gallery in mirror already, but the art style for the replay can't be choosen like in the art gallery

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes