DeviledEx

Sep 2, 2021
Yes.
Beat her when you raid Castle Warrengard, go to the prison cells and DONT send her and that midget away.
Speak once more with the guard to put the Steel Demoness in her own cell.
Buy slave collar in Kahr and upgrade your private quarters.
Put her to your private quarters.
Beat her in Strip o' Dice minigame (forgot if once or multiple times), afterwards recruit her as party member.
very helpful, thanks!

Reactions: Count_Viraxis

Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
where is the boss Depth slug, Dragonoid, Ice Demoness, Gelu Bat, Woolly Broncallo
please help :)
The bosses for these particular creatures are still permanent residents of Gabe's imagination. They'll have to escape first before you can find them in game. (Future update content, along with some illustrations, trading cards, my sanity...).

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
Hi I have a very simple question, what exactly do the stats do?
STR,DEX,AGI....

I have tried to search the internet, but I can't find anything...

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Standard RPG stuff. STR is factored into attack damage; DEX is part of your chance to hit, and might be a factor in critical hits; AGI is speed in battle and affects turn order; PDEF goes into your total defense along with armor and protects from physical attacks; MDEF is the same thing, but for magic defense; INT is just magic power; EVA is dodge chance. Is there a Luck stat in this? If so, that usually influences critical hits and dodges, etc.

Skills can be based on different stats, mainly attack power and magic power. I don't recall, if it's possible to pin one to MDEF or something like that.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
Standard RPG stuff. STR is factored into attack damage; DEX is part of your chance to hit, and might be a factor in critical hits; AGI is speed in battle and affects turn order; PDEF goes into your total defense along with armor and protects from physical attacks; MDEF is the same thing, but for magic defense; INT is just magic power; EVA is dodge chance. Is there a Luck stat in this? If so, that usually influences critical hits and dodges, etc.

Skills can be based on different stats, mainly attack power and magic power. I don't recall, if it's possible to pin one to MDEF or something like that.
Thanks!

So then DEX doesn't affect to damage with bows?

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
It can affect skills that are pinned to it, but it doesn't play into damage from standard bow attacks as far as I'm aware. Gabe just uses the standard RPG Maker XP combat engine, so if you want more detailed information look for documentation on that.

This engine is from like 2004-2005, and it's meant for hobbyists to work with. It uses then-familiar concepts from the 90s that are really straight-forward. You won't find stat synergy or anything like that unless somebody has hacked it in. Since Gabe doesn't touch the combat particularly, if you want more standard damage, you need to go for more ATK/STR every time.

The only weird thing I remember is that EVA is sort of accidentally OP because it's never offset by anything when hit chances are calculated. AGI and EVA together make up dodge chance in the formula, but DEX only decreases AGI. Hence why you can sit there in a lot of RPG XP games and miss all the time, if the dev just blindly gave enemies even a middling amount of EVA. At least, that's how it was originally. It might have been patched, or it might be well-known enough that almost every dev still using XP (probably Gabe and maybe two guys in Idaho?) includes a standard hack to fix the issue.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
That's the same walkthrough that I have, I looked at the changelog & v3.08 - v3.09 not much was added story progression wise I think, just some bug fixes, castle upgrades & new recruits other than that not much was added so we'll probably wait until v3.10 or so before the walkthrough gets updated.

Thanks for sharing by the way.
I won't be updating the walkthrough until something substantial has been added. Nothing really worth the time to update it has been added.

SkyPhoenix

Oct 13, 2021
Good evening. I have a question. How do you get to the Drowning Castle to get the Gabrielle scene? In the walkthrough it's said that after meeting the mayor of Odidania, I have to go to Whitehaven, go on a boat and talk to Gabrielle, but I tried it and nothing is happening. Can someone help me?

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Why we only have Sparrow art now? (Gabrielle scene for example)
Playing as a human, 3 saves with different art styles, all 3 are the same, Sparrow art in all of them.

I'm really not into Sparrow, will we get the 3 art models again or it'll be like this from now on?
Also, Gabrielle scene is on galery? Because if we do get the 3 art models for her scene and we can't see cause we have already done it, it'll be just bad.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes