RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Good evening. I have a question. How do you get to the Drowning Castle to get the Gabrielle scene? In the walkthrough it's said that after meeting the mayor of Odidania, I have to go to Whitehaven, go on a boat and talk to Gabrielle, but I tried it and nothing is happening. Can someone help me?
You need to have at least a good relation with her, try to get every points with her as possible even going in the expedition with her instead of Farah, and talk to Gabrielle in camp as much as possible until she mentions this big heist that she wants you to go with her.

Reactions: JedahDohma

Dunnowhy

Aug 14, 2018
Is there a way to add golden tokens without farming those beetles? I must have used my RNG somewhere else, cuz they aint showing up.

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Is there a way to add golden tokens without farming those beetles? I must have used my RNG somewhere else, cuz they aint showing up.
If you don't have 30 kills per mob then the golden beetles won't appear, also there's an item called monster lure it will make the golden beetles appear more frequently.

Last edited:

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
does anyone have the 3.08 version of the game all the links i find are dead i wanna play with the mod but it doesn't support 3.09

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
does anyone have the 3.08 version of the game all the links i find are dead i wanna play with the mod but it doesn't support 3.09
Uploading 3.08 to mega now...

I also have an Adventurer's aid program that is kinda like a visual walk through.
Where you can add your own notes on maps of everything.
(Sadly, I am currently just getting to Odidania, so it won't help anyone past that point.)
I'm updating this as I go.

Last edited:
Reactions: purplepower

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
I saved queen opala before doing the first iron spire and had a cutscene for kythie and now she has disappeared. She isn't at camp when i make it she also isn't in the fort either. Is there a way to fix this.

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
I saved queen opala before doing the first iron spire and had a cutscene for kythie and now she has disappeared. She isn't at camp when i make it she also isn't in the fort either. Is there a way to fix this.
Go to uncle dads farm kythie's in the rancid horse stable.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2018
I've been trying solutions to play this on Joiplay for a while to no success. I've tried importing the installed rtp from my desktop but it still exits the app whenever I try to run it. Is there any other way for this to work with Joiplay? It also happens on their second game but I can play the first one fine.

Rawlitz

Mar 13, 2018
So to pass the time I have to play that stupid dice minigame? What kind of bullshit is that?
All I had to do was keep the game window active, then I could watch a movie/ surf the net/ read/ use the bathroom, yada yada.
and the timer goes down

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Okay now that I thought about it. . . . HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO TRIGGER THAT?!

If I remember correctly, the whole kythie disappearing thing was removed when they added the dream keys.

Did they added that back or not because I'm trying to do that but she's not disappearing for me.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Okay now that I thought about it. . . . HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO TRIGGER THAT?!

If I remember correctly, the whole kythie disappearing thing was removed when they added the dream keys.

Did they added that back or not because I'm trying to do that but she's not disappearing for me.
yeah with a dream key, the chest is located at grandmaster hut, south of skalham, for masquerade chest, where you met osira at f.ruins.

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
yeah with a dream key, the chest is located at grandmaster hut, south of skalham, for masquerade chest, where you met osira at f.ruins.
Thanks but I already knew that, what I want to know is how did Revan12 manage to trigger kythie to disappear after destroying the first iron spire and saving queen opala.

Didn't that scene and the masquerade scene get removed and then got added back as an extra scene but they needed the dream keys in order to unlock them (which is stupid by the way), or am I just forgetting the fact that Revan12 might be playing an older version.

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks but I already knew that, what I want to know is how did Revan12 manage to trigger kythie to disappear after destroying the first iron spire and saving queen opala.

Didn't that scene and the masquerade scene get removed and then got added back as an extra scene but they needed the dream keys in order to unlock them (which is stupid by the way), or am I just forgetting the fact that Revan12 might be playing an older version.
No its the newest version i have no clue how i triggered it i guess i should have waited to save queen opala after the first iron spire. Anyway she is back now i have progressed a little further and she is back at camp and in the fort.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019

he was using an old save since i started from the beginning with the last version , so she never disappear, that was removed.

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
he was using an old save since i started from the beginning with the last version , so she never disappear, that was removed.
Actually i started over i always do when i download a new version of a game. I don't know why that scene triggered since it was removed. And yes the version of the game im playing is v3.09.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lone Dog
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes