Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Actually i started over i always do when i download a new version of a game. I don't know why that scene triggered since it was removed. And yes the version of the game im playing is v3.09.
weird, i saw it long ago with an older version , but did not happened in my new game, it's stupid imo, if not entirely removed why add it as a hidden memory? either people didn't like it or they were unable to find her. If was the first thing the memory have no sense at all.

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
weird, i saw it long ago with an older version , but did not happened in my new game, it's stupid imo, if not entirely removed why add it as a hidden memory? either people didn't like it or they were unable to find her. If was the first thing the memory have no sense at all.
It might still be in the game, it probably just has a different trigger since sometimes removing pre-existing content in a game would cause problems as the development moves on, so they probably just changed the trigger instead.

And if I remember correctly the dream key for masquerade is just you going to the isolated shack (which you can do even without a dream key) just to listen to her crazy talk with her tiddy bear and the MC's wanted poster.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
It might still be in the game, it probably just has a different trigger since sometimes removing pre-existing content in a game would cause problems as the development moves on, so they probably just changed the trigger instead.

And if I remember correctly the dream key for masquerade is just you going to the isolated shack (which you can do even without a dream key) just to listen to her crazy talk with her tiddy bear and the MC's wanted poster.
for me, i have to get them with keys only.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017

Support production of the LoQO games at -

Purchase LoQO figurines -

And/Or follow me on -

Yea', only got good news today!
I managed to get the main cutscene and the subsequent one done this week.
There is still movement mapping, emoticon layout and a few minor details to add, but the dialogues and cutscenes as a whole are complete and will be included in the next beta!

And that one will be released this weekend with those few storymode inclusions, along with several fixes, improvements and nerfed waiting period for expeditions, three more photoshoot characters, a statistics menu when interracting with characters, Stella added to Strippin' o' Die and finally Laquadia's International Edition version for it as well.
That'll be it for now, so I'll see you again next Tuesday!

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
any chances we get a torrent for this game? 2,45gb its a bit too much for mega and the others mirrors...

Vellweb

Nov 27, 2020
What exactly is this, is this a combination of LoQO and LoQo 2, or waht? Im really confused because the main post says that this has a release window of 2016, but we kind of in the end of 2021 now, but with a name like "origin"i would assume this is a prequel to 1 and 2?

The description of all 3 games is exactly the same, except for this one claiming a release of ep 2 in 2016, so i can only assume that this is the first game in the series?

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
Nope. Origin takes place after Legend of Queen of Opala and LOQO2, and appears to be named so because (though I don't think they've said as much outright in the game yet) there is some time travel involved so that one of the older characters' younger selves shows up as a separate character all their own, with the older character having no memory of these things happening to them in the past. (And also because it delves into the lore of the game world's origins.)

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
Such an amazing update we've got! Literally zero new erotic content ("pictures" folder were all spicy art is stored are exactly the same size in this and 3.9 version), much wow.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
So... the changelog says that we can now exit the expeditions with the ESC button, but when I do that it turns into a black screen. This also impedes the new things to do with Stella like the photoshoot and the Stripping o' Die.

On a different note, how do I unlock the photoshoot with Opala?

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
I'm also getting the black screen issue when backing out of the expedition table. You'd think Gabe would've tested the update for basic functionality before releasing it, but of course not. Wonder how long we'll have to wait for a fix?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes