Aug 26, 2016
Disagrees how? Its a fact that the majority of the content in LOQO 1 and 2 is of monster/bestiality nature. That falls perfectly in line with this game having a huge amount of that same kind of content. Just because some people want the franchise to go into a different direction, it does not compel Gabe to do so and why would she? The first two games were plenty successful.

Its not about the monster/animal being sentient or not, its about the fact that they are a monster trough and trough. Not just some dude becoming a monster for a while to be kinky.
Well, see, SweGabe is collecting money off of patreon for this game apparently, and if she wants her fans to continue giving her money, she would do well to listen to what the majority of said fans want. This isn't just a passion project or a hobby, if she expects to continue making money off of this game like she has previously, she needs to take what the fans of the game want seriously.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Well, see, SweGabe is collecting money off of patreon for this game apparently, and if she wants her fans to continue giving her money, she would do well to listen to what the majority of said fans want. This isn't just a passion project or a hobby, if she expects to continue making money off of this game like she has previously, she needs to take what the fans of the game want seriously.
So in your opinion, artist should change and alter their artwork dependent on what the contemporary "fanbase" want? Even if its not her passion to make harem protagonist games? That is utterly ridiculous and exactly why so many franchises has gone from greatness to complete shit. Because artists not doing what they are passionate about and what they really want, heavily lowers the quality of the work.

I'm not even sure why the "fans" wants this and i very much doubt its the vast majority. As I have stated earlier, the fetish route this game is going is exactly the same as the past games and if you don't like it, you can't really call yourself a fan in the first place.

This franchise has always been about hot queens and princesses fucking animals and monsters. Gabe dosent' need to change for anybody. Quite frankly, there are SO FUCKING MANY harem games out there with dedicated artists and so much support. There are almost no bestiality/monster focused games like this one. Why can't people just move on when they see something they don't like when there are so many alternatives?

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019
So, this game is still in development? Remember playing it couple years back and I thought it was finished, content still being added?

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
just finished averything there is to finish, and it's nice to see that there are still spots in the castle that hint on who is going to settle there, example is the right side upstairs that is basically a temple looking place, so chances are that Laquadia is finally going to accept her hole eventually or i might be wrong and some random Slender Nun is going to reside there at some point, who knows.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I'm still hoping that the game is going to offer some type of D-steroid for the protagonist to grow his mast bigger like it did in the second game, that was a pretty neat detail that we had in the second game.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys, does anyone have a save from just after you rescue Farah at Skalhalm, lost all my saves after a Windows update, many thanks.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Good evening. I have a question. How do you get to the Drowning Castle to get the Gabrielle scene? In the walkthrough it's said that after meeting the mayor of Odidania, I have to go to Whitehaven, go on a boat and talk to Gabrielle, but I tried it and nothing is happening. Can someone help me?
You have to have high relationship with her. I don't know the exact number but just be nice to her in camp and you should be able to do the quest.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Hi guys, does anyone have a save from just after you rescue Farah at Skalhalm, lost all my saves after a Windows update, many thanks.
Here is a save right after completing Skalk. You are a little OP but here you go.

Since not much was added in 6 months. I decided to add the new crap into the walkthrough. You can, as usual, get it from the first post on the forum.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes