hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Such an amazing update we've got! Literally zero new erotic content ("pictures" folder were all spicy art is stored are exactly the same size in this and 3.9 version), much wow.
dangit, i was hoping for stella's scene to be added

Aug 26, 2016
So in your opinion, artist should change and alter their artwork dependent on what the contemporary "fanbase" want? Even if its not her passion to make harem protagonist games? That is utterly ridiculous and exactly why so many franchises has gone from greatness to complete shit. Because artists not doing what they are passionate about and what they really want, heavily lowers the quality of the work.

I'm not even sure why the "fans" wants this and i very much doubt its the vast majority. As I have stated earlier, the fetish route this game is going is exactly the same as the past games and if you don't like it, you can't really call yourself a fan in the first place.

This franchise has always been about hot queens and princesses fucking animals and monsters. Gabe dosent' need to change for anybody. Quite frankly, there are SO FUCKING MANY harem games out there with dedicated artists and so much support. There are almost no bestiality/monster focused games like this one. Why can't people just move on when they see something they don't like when there are so many alternatives?
A sizable chunk of her fanbase want more CGs of the Male protagonist fucking the various lfemale characters in the game, including the love interests obviously, the author should listen to them and give them at least some of what they want, because, get this, she's collecting money from those fans. This isn't a passion project, there are people giving SweGabe money for this game, if she values that money, she should adjust her output accordingly.

Marshal593

Dec 23, 2020
To manage expeditions, it is better to use a table (pre-tie at least one slave to the throne) in your room, when exiting through Esc, you need to take a step to the right / left, turn up to the slave, press interaction and run "command slave" => "tame the ... "and thus switch the black screen.

Reactions: allofthestuffs

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
From how this project is going, mc will be able to fuck all his party members at the end. Remember how each of them has a heart icon that fills or break based on dialogue choises?
Also, while I would like to see more mc sex scenes, I don't want this game to become one of those super generic vanilla harem game full of cuckqueens that live only for mc dick.
This game is supposed to be a fuckfest where everyone fuck everyone.

that end will come in 2032 year , if those update fix continue

• Haha
Reactions: AdorufuniiChan

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
How do I put Naz'Raala in my room so that I can recruit her? (She's in a different cell and I also have the slave collar and leather leash).

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
To manage expeditions, it is better to use a table (pre-tie at least one slave to the throne) in your room, when exiting through Esc, you need to take a step to the right / left, turn up to the slave, press interaction and run "command slave" => "tame the ... "and thus switch the black screen.
That works temporarily, but then the black screen comes back as soon as you try to access the expeditions table again.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Now let us wait for the update on Improved Mod, as this game is unplayable with it's alchaic slow dialogue system and no minimap.
It's super easy to miss things. And clicking on everything even mob combat is tiring/tedious.

Looking back, even Kamesutra has those features.

Reactions: AdorufuniiChan

yancondary

Nov 19, 2018
Such an amazing update we've got! Literally zero new erotic content ("pictures" folder were all spicy art is stored are exactly the same size in this and 3.9 version), much wow.
Well, there's pictures for what looks like a tavern wench thing for Laquadia there. But I don't know if that's even in the game, or how to access them if it is.

Also, literally a year and still no International edition art for Lynevere's sole scene, lmao.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok boys where do we find our save files?wish when games came out they would add a little area that tells us where our save files can be found anyways thanks in advance

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
A sizable chunk of her fanbase want more CGs of the Male protagonist fucking the various lfemale characters in the game, including the love interests obviously, the author should listen to them and give them at least some of what they want, because, get this, she's collecting money from those fans. This isn't a passion project, there are people giving SweGabe money for this game, if she values that money, she should adjust her output accordingly.
You are wrong. The fact that this is supported by donations makes it de facto a "passion project". This is not commission work. People are donating and should only donate, IF they like the artist's work and want to see more of that same type of work. You don't donate to get power over the creator and get to decide what they should do, that's what commissions are for.

If you don't like the path this game is taking, stop donating and leave. Gabe dosen't owe donors anything except fulfilling her own promises to them about release schedule and deadline for release, but that is a whole other issue.

Last edited:

alterkaesar

Jul 6, 2017
Mine simply crashes on start up I do have rtp installed and I was able to play the prequels just fine. Anyone else had this problem?

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
so this game not have a CG Scene or replay sex scene ?
It does have one .
Mine simply crashes on start up I do have rtp installed and I was able to play the prequels just fine. Anyone else had this problem?
Do you have the right one installed?
Had the same problem last build while never having the problem before, I uninstalled the rtp and installed it again = worked. o_O

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes