bositsua123vn

Jun 2, 2018
hi guys, i wanna play a story game, but i don't want waste time for farming exp or something like that, so anyone have some mods pleases give me! (i lose my save , and i have to start games again) pleases help meeee! (!_!)

Last edited:

Crimson_Fox

Jul 10, 2020
How do you properly install the game? Cause when I do it, just get a page instead of the folder to extract from?

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
How do you properly install the game? Cause when I do it, just get a page instead of the folder to extract from?
What page do you get?
Should normally be: Download-> WinRar(or similar) extract of everything -> make sure you have the right RTP installed -> done.

GENO1980

Dec 26, 2018
Hi Ra'Tiki, Opala and Stella has been added to the photoshoot atelier.
where to look I don't know how the photos work
please help

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
If i do not keep the game on , the count of expeditions do not work, is like the previous update. What to do ?

sfgrtv

Jul 23, 2018
The game do not find a certain audio file and when I dl it on internet and put it in the right folders it does not find it because it need / in it but you cant put / in a file name does anyone had the same problem and how did you solve it

SPLIV

Jan 11, 2018
Problem: I'm trying to play the game via Wine on my old Mac Book Pro that's currently running Mojave OSX. Every time I try to play the SE folder won't play. I run up to Laquadia and the sound file doesn't play. The music even dampens as if the file WAS playing but now it won't. I recall a long time ago the sound files playing but what ever is different with this setup doesn't allow it for this version of Wine. All the other sound files play normally except those in the Sound Effects folder. The issue is the same on the older LoQ games. For instance, in LoQ1 I walk up the prostitute in the slums and the screen fades to black no audio plays. I've had this problem for ages and this is the first time I'm asking since it seems to be only me. Please any advice to fix this would do me wonders. Thanks in advance.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So what happens if the player loses the stripping dice game? And also, is there anything special with Elin if I win enough times or just getting her naked? Also, where do I view the illustrations I get for winning enough times? I just got 3 wins with Elin and got an illustration but can't find it anywhere so I'm curious where it is specifically?

Last edited:

Alcedias

Feb 19, 2018
I've been trying solutions to play this on Joiplay for a while to no success. I've tried importing the installed rtp from my desktop but it still exits the app whenever I try to run it. Is there any other way for this to work with Joiplay? It also happens on their second game but I can play the first one fine.
Turn off enable postload scripts in joiplay rpgm settings

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Idk how u guys launch expeditions and do something else, listening music ,watching movies , playing other games . If i do that , the time do not count.

dez7791

Jan 3, 2018
That works temporarily, but then the black screen comes back as soon as you try to access the expeditions table again.
You're correct; that is the case. What I did, and I'd recommend a separate save first. Do the method he mentioned previously. Then take the crystal from Warrengard to Brightstone, walk to Whitehaven, leave and go back to Brightstone and take the crystal back to Warrengard. You should be able to use the table again.

You may be able to cut out a lot of the steps. Maybe not even have to go to Whitehaven. This is what I did to get it to work again. (I haven't tested this with other locations) Use at your own risk.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes