DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
is anybody ever making compressed versions now?
Why compressed??? from what I've heard, the compressed version causes problems...
What needs to be done is an incremental update...
Instead of downloading everything every time when only 3 files have changes is a waste of time...
Just create updates where you would download ONLY the files that have changed, or got added.

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
Why compressed??? from what I've heard, the compressed version causes problems...
What needs to be done is an incremental update...
Instead of downloading everything every time when only 3 files have changes is a waste of time...
Just create updates where you would download ONLY the files that have changed, or got added.
incremental updates may cause problems as well, wrong and missing files, confusing installation etc
also the full compressed version may be even smaller than the update with bloated gfx

darkkinglz

Nov 25, 2017
So, how are we supose to do the recrut expedition in Whiteheaven? Stella needs to do the tavern challenge to complete the expedition, but is there a way to do that now or just in a future update?

Reactions: walter2k

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Use the mod in the OP, allows up to 36 saves.
sorry to bother again, just had a quick question if you know. If I progress further in the story will I be able to invite Elin into my room and at least do the room sex stuff with her, or is just the stripping dice with her?

Kow1

Mar 1, 2021
anyone know how to install? I cant run the game although i installed RPG XV. Plz, if you are willing, can you help me to install this game, I tried many times and i still run the game
1635939879822.png

Last edited:

darkkinglz

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, hapened to me too. Sadly I have no solution
To solve this go to your room, put Laquadia in one of the sides of the throne. Use the expedition map in your room (use it in front of the throne). when you exit the map your screen will be black. Press up one time (just a tap), and ither left or right (same side you have put Laquadia, and again just a tap). Press the action button to talk to Laquadia and chose the walk of shame option. Your screen will be back to normal

Reactions: NoLife GamingOnly
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes