Luong88

Jan 29, 2018
when you play the game for the 1st time....reach the end of the beta...use the orb...start ng+....reach the scene when you enter Collusia after it has been taken by Osira and you get the notification.."This is the end of the current beta"..and you know that you have installed the latest update...but still can't access the new stuff...what does it mean???? Anyone not bored enough to answer please?

Reactions: noahgreed

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
I'm in new game+ tryna fight roseus but she's never there. The wall you're supposed to blow up is already gone from when I came through on my first playthrough and didn't find her. Is she bugged for anyone else
New Game + doesn't reset her or Paellica. You should still have their bonus skills, and they'll show up in the castle once you've renovated their areas.

burbuss22

May 3, 2018
New Game + doesn't reset her or Paellica. You should still have their bonus skills, and they'll show up in the castle once you've renovated their areas.
No I NEVER fought her. My first playthrough I rolled in at the very end of the game, not knowing there was supposed to be anything there I just grabbed the chest and left. She never showed up.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
No I NEVER fought her. My first playthrough I rolled in at the very end of the game, not knowing there was supposed to be anything there I just grabbed the chest and left. She never showed up.
Did you go during the day or the night?
Because if I recall she is only there at daytime.

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
Windy Canyon, cave, East end, right before you exit. There is a cave to the south (Next to last cave).
Yeah it appeared later when i went through again, is there anyway to spawn legendary cuz i followed the guide and most of the legendary aren't where they supposed to be? Or are they just moved to different spot

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Yeah it appeared later when i went through again, is there anyway to spawn legendary cuz i followed the guide and most of the legendary aren't where they supposed to be? Or are they just moved to different spot
You first have to kill 30 of the normal creature to spawn its legendary.
For example for that one you have to kill 30 Werewuffies.

aksis46

Jan 6, 2021
For anyone wondering how to interact with Laqaudia and Naz'raala as a slave here's how:
3EFgDAPEe1Kq.png
In your throne room in Castle Warrengard you can chain them to the chair by the expidition map. Chain them to the exact location show in this image

4HeadGuy

Nov 7, 2020
Still getting black screens in Luminessa and when trying to go into the castle. Also get black screens when exiting the exploration menu map. Any fixes on that?

Luong88

Jan 29, 2018
Still getting black screens in Luminessa and when trying to go into the castle. Also get black screens when exiting the exploration menu map. Any fixes on that?
have youu managed to get the ng+ stuff?? or is this your 1st attempt?

Aug 9, 2018
In your throne room in Castle Warrengard you can chain them to the chair by the expidition map. Chain them to the exact location show in this image
I actually didn't know they could be chained to the throne, too, I thought it was just the wall behind it. That there are four slots but only two possible slaves right now makes me wonder if more characters might end up there.

Anyway, based on her recent updates, it seems our previous snarky (and not-so-snarky) predictions were inaccurate and the MC is probably going to get to bang the ice queen in the next update. (There is still potential for a voyeur scene instead I guess.) I am genuinely surprised.

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
So I too have the problem that the screen goes dark whenever I try to leave the strategic map without sending troops away...a state that even keeps around if then saved and reload.
I tried the "workaround" with talking to a chained slave and do a "walk of shame" ..which does reset the screen...only to then go black whenever the strategic map is entered.
So I'm stuck with doing missions and Stella being away...or her being in the training building but unable to do missions.
Alas, thats not much of a problem, and hopefully solved out at some point. Maybe I start a new game+ with the orb of restauration to kill some time...as boring that would be with a lv.57 mainchar and 400.000K coins *cough*

And yes, fullscreen is alt+enter.

p.s. A geeky sidenote. I was bored one day and went scrolling through the "characters"-folder containing the sprites...Is it just me, or is there no sprite for the "Rebel" soldier (the ones standing guard in the MC's castle) only "minis" used on the strategic map?
So that means that every instance those sprites are shown is...part of the map?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes