fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
ty Hero1
continuing to prove true to your name :D

edit: I didn't even play 3.10 because I read not much had been added so I'll just pick up with 3.11

Last edited:

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
hmm... anyone else getting a phasing issue in going through objects?

edit: seemed to have went away after progressing through the story some

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have a save with horse man have alot of scene's but missing i think 2 are so in mirror room. my want to check what i don't have done if you want to see i will give my save. also it is the heroic path

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I guess a scene was added. Here's my little appearance change tool, but the new scene only has one style for now anyway. As always set up tent and talk to the poster.

And for those that are stuck with a black screen in Luminessa the way I solved it was to save in Queen's Landing, change variable 009 to 39, teleport out using the crystal in Queen's Landing, teleport back in and watch the cutscene that sets everything in motion.

Cazol

Sep 2, 2017
hope this helps. also hope i did it right
"
This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more.
"
Can't seem to access the actual file anymore, any chance for another upload?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you fuck her then tell the baron no deal. this worked for me you call her over and put her in a diffrent cell. get the slave coller and chain her in your room . i had training sex with her then i think win 10 game's of stip dice then talk to her that was what i did hard too say if that was it tho.

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
I finished the beta, only the story i didnt did the submissions or request yet, and i have a question, where are the other after spoke with celestia?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes