zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think someone said that scene is if you beat cradin in the past. yes but you have to do her quest.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry, can someone tell me what is this game about?
The description is not really clear but based on the preview I guess there is a lot of male dom

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
Hey, i been stuck on this part for a while. I talked to everyone but i still cant leave the manor.(For context I just ended the reunion with the other lords and now im suposed to go back in the night) 1638633552107.png

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Hi, I haven't been paying attention to this game for like 2 years so can anyone tell me if the game is finally complete or not yet?

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Is it possible to finally fuck Gabrielle or not?
I can't remember the what you need exactly to do but I think you need to have a certain number of relationship points with her, then have a conversation with her in the camp scenes to unlock a side quest with her. After you complete the side quest head to I think the Four Seasons Inn and you get a sex scene with Gabrielle.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
after talking to the lords did you try to go up stairs yo talk to opala. that should end the scene for you

TRIX3RM4ST3R

Aug 27, 2018
I have this big game-breaking bug.

When I try entering LUMINESSA (the big city on the snow continent), The music starts to play with no issue, but I get a black screen. The game is still responsive, I can open menus and such, but the game won't "load."

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I have this big game-breaking bug.

When I try entering LUMINESSA (the big city on the snow continent), The music starts to play with no issue, but I get a black screen. The game is still responsive, I can open menus and such, but the game won't "load."
It is a single line of missing code that keeps the screen black during the map change. Save in Queen's Landing, change variable 009 to 39, teleport out using the crystal in Queen's Landing, teleport back in and watch the cutscene that sets everything in motion.

Reactions: TRIX3RM4ST3R
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes