gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
I finished the beta, only the story i didnt did the submissions or request yet, and i have a question, where are the other after spoke with celestia?
With other i mean the party, the maideb told me that they are in the west district but... i didnt find anything

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
please ever one hold on got to look at something. becuase every time i post it there's that like box when picters will not show up' i also think it has to do with that opps we are running it to error's thing. plues this is the only site i know of that i am singed up on i think

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to those who wanted my save i am sorry it still will not go through. if i try to make it a zip it turns grey with a line though it. if i make it a rar file to show up and one has a box like it can't show the file. i do homble beg you forgiveness.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Does anyone know what happens in the storyline with your mother? The last I know, her house was raided by bandits or something. I haven't played for a long time, so I'd like to know without going through the entire game again since I lost my original save.
Nothing with the mother yet. She has a portrait and a "affection heart" so there will me something in the future....but nothing for now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would think yhat demon is going to use her some how. that is what i am thinking are some one is.

OppaiHunters

Feb 1, 2020
I hope this game support Controller like other RPG game :(
I hate playing RPGM with keyboard and mouse besaid RenPy or Unity

Edit: NVM I can LMAO, I forgot I can press F1 and setting my Controller

Last edited:

bakista12345

Feb 24, 2019
to those who wanted my save i am sorry it still will not go through. if i try to make it a zip it turns grey with a line though it. if i make it a rar file to show up and one has a box like it can't show the file. i do homble beg you forgiveness.
Bro maybe you can upload it on a gdrive and give us the link? I think that would solve the problem.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes