damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 9014

Overview:
It's a RPG series I've been making, using the RPG Maker XP engine, blending RPG elements, exploration and adult content, that mostly focused on Queen Opala, her evil sister Osira and their mother Farah, though the latest entry in the series is branching out ...and most importantly, the games themselves will always be free, even if the actual production process clearly can't be.
Currently, I'm making Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Episode 2 with my mind set on a late 2016 deadline.
Thread Updated: 2021-10-31
Release Date: 2021-10-30
Developer: SweGabe - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 3.10
Language: English
Other games in the series: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

CG Style Comparison:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Comics - improvement Mod - Comics 1

Hero1 Thanks for the link.
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 51853 View attachment 51854 View attachment 51855 View attachment 51856 View attachment 51857 View attachment 51858 View attachment 51859 View attachment 51860
Ok I am kinda stuck and I need some help. I escaped from beatrix and defeated the soldiers in windy Canyon. Now I can't find the inn they were talking about anywhere. Where can I find the inn? PLS HELP

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i wish there was a way to control the different volume settings doesnt appear to be a menu for it,etc
dont mind the voice overs...dont mind sound effects BUT god damn i hate that loud obnoxious music !!!
is there a full screen mode if so how do i go full screen?

Last edited:

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
i wish there was a way to control the different volume settings doesnt appear to be a menu for it,etc
dont mind the voice overs...dont mind sound effects BUT god damn i hate that loud obnoxious music !!!
is there a full screen mode if so how do i go full screen?
You could've searched "fullscreen" and thus found your question answered less then 10 posts before yours...but alas..

Fullscreen -> ALT+Enter

LOQO has the options menu with "Esc" , there you can switch the BGM off, in fact several audio options are avialable...but only as on or off.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You could've searched "fullscreen" and thus found your question answered less then 10 posts before yours...but alas..

Fullscreen -> ALT+Enter

LOQO has the options menu with "Esc" , there you can switch the BGM off, in fact several audio options are avialable...but only as on or off.
this is what i see when hitting the esc key BUT the full screen works so i thank you for that brother :)
Untitled.png

EroticRoundhouse

May 7, 2019
Everytime I enter the grand bridge, PC says it's too dangerous to be there and I need to leave before the guards see who I am. What do should I do?

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Everytime I enter the grand bridge, PC says it's too dangerous to be there and I need to leave before the guards see who I am. What do should I do?
You can only pass the grand bridge after the mayor of...I think Brighton, makes you his official replacement at the gathering of lords, within the royal mansion on the other side. MC gets a disguise to do so (so nobody can recognise him). Outside of this very part of the story, passing the bridge isn't possible.
At least not to my knowledge.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You can only pass the grand bridge after the mayor of...I think Brighton, makes you his official replacement at the gathering of lords, within the royal mansion on the other side. MC gets a disguise to do so (so nobody can recognise him). Outside of this very part of the story, passing the bridge isn't possible.
At least not to my knowledge.
It's also possible to cross the bridge if you go there at the very start of the game, before you go to Caimridge with Cayden. In fact, doing so is required for 100% completion because there's a very missable scene there of Layla getting raped by a horse.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
How go to Colussia in the past dude
Go to Colussia after it's been destroyed. Go all the way north and you'll find a purple crystal. Interact with it and you'll be able to go back to Colussia Day 1 (start of the game) or Colussia Day of the Invasion.

Reactions: MrSoder
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes