swaglord77

Sep 14, 2017
Hey for some reason i cant put the game on fullscreen. Alt Enter is not working and F4 F5 is not working and i cant change the game ini. :/ im using Windows 10.
can anyone help me with a solution ?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Hey for some reason i cant put the game on fullscreen. Alt Enter is not working and F4 F5 is not working and i cant change the game ini. :/ im using Windows 10.
can anyone help me with a solution ?
Have you tried changing the screen size to a smaller set of values???

Reactions: swaglord77

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
Does anyone here have a working copy of SGEdit? the old link in the LOQO wiki is now kaput (error404)

NoLife GamingOnly

May 31, 2019
To solve this go to your room, put Laquadia in one of the sides of the throne. Use the expedition map in your room (use it in front of the throne). when you exit the map your screen will be black. Press up one time (just a tap), and ither left or right (same side you have put Laquadia, and again just a tap). Press the action button to talk to Laquadia and chose the walk of shame option. Your screen will be back to normal
That did the trick, but I ran into a new problem.

Now when I try to launch another expedition, I only get a blackscreen without music.

Even waiting a few minutes did nothing.

burbuss22

May 3, 2018
I'm in new game+ tryna fight roseus but she's never there. The wall you're supposed to blow up is already gone from when I came through on my first playthrough and didn't find her. Is she bugged for anyone else

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes