Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
The state of this game saddens me, I suppose I should feel grateful for a product that I get to enjoy for free, but all the missed potential this game has is astounding. It could be one of the greatest games here rivaling summertime saga, (even if that game has a glacial development speed). Some design decisions simple leave me baffled.

Really what is the point of all those illustrations and cards? I mean some pretty talented artist made those, some I even recognize from the style (Ganassa) and I doubt that they made that art for free, especially when considering that most of the sex scenes the mc gets are sprite animations. REALLY?

Even some of the sex scenes the mc does get animated are lackluster. The first time Laguidia gives you a blowjob? Pretty funny. The second time? Boring. Despite that you are forced to go through two well animated gang bangs of her and minotaurs, while at the point the mc actually has the opportunity to bang her, he gets sprite animations with his dialogue even being recycled. Why?

This is compounded by the lack of features, not being able to set volumes, disable voice (if those voiced lines were paid for, that is another example of money that could have been better spent on getting some extra scenes for the mc's sex scenes) The inability to fast forward scenes or skip them enirely, (No I don't want to watch zoophilia scene number 100). If the dev limited the scope slightly this could have been so much better, alas....

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i need help and questions. I'm at a village where everybody is scared of you and you can't buy anything and i don't what to do. but before that black dame appear the third time telling you about taking over a castle or something. then i went to the gate because i need get a cross to the desert and i need a passport. right now i hit the dead end. last question do i need to go to osira.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
i need help and questions. I'm at a village where everybody is scared of you and you can't buy anything and i don't what to do. but before that black dame appear the third time telling you about taking over a castle or something. then i went to the gate because i need get a cross to the desert and i need a passport. right now i hit the dead end. last question do i need to go to osira.
They think you are one of the Baron Ironard's men, you need to find their hideout and prove to them that you aren't.
To take over the castle, you need the help of the people in Arlon. (hint: dynamite!)
Southern Desert? You need to take Smugglers Route, but to do that, you need to defeat Baron Ironard.
As for Osira... sure, why not. some quests go away after some time.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
You can't hide the text box. That's technology that didn't exist in 2003.
I wonder if a script could do that?
Also, I found a script in Origin, that when copied in LoQO 2, placed the HP and MP bars on the enemies.
(Something that was missing before. )

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
If anything worth anything was added I will update the walkthrough. Otherwise, most likely not. Nothing of note was added besides some story. So skipping over this one as well.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have seen the mc with scene's and yes there are monster scene's with the girls at el dateraoes club. there is also bad ending scene's but the mc still get's pussy. but we will have to see. it has taken a long time on the game i also do not pay any patron dev's but if you trust them it well be there. time will pnly tale and rember they have finished two game's already.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
I wonder if a script could do that?
Also, I found a script in Origin, that when copied in LoQO 2, placed the HP and MP bars on the enemies.
(Something that was missing before. )
It's definitely doable. I'm just being a smartass because of the outdated engine, and remembering when a big complaint about one of the earlier games was having the text box during scenes dead in the middle of the screen. Moving it to the bottom was the solution.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you blow up the first on the second one is south look for a pirate ship then head left from the ship

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
go south of the dutches moner look for the pirat ship then head left of the ship you sould see the second spire

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes