BOH56

May 27, 2017
i need help and questions. I'm at a village where everybody is scared of you and you can't buy anything and i don't what to do. but before that black dame appear the third time telling you about taking over a castle or something. then i went to the gate because i need get a cross to the desert and i need a passport. right now i hit the dead end. last question do i need to go to osira.
You go to up and take the path to the right where the fields and church is. Go into the alley and you'll see a tall box. Its hiding a cave

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i'm problem with the keyboard when i was playing this game. you know the four arrow keys up, down, left, right. the left key is lock and forcing me to go left. anyone know how to fix it?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
try to see if any of the lockes are on'. if not that i forget how to fix it. i would also try to see iof the arroe key's are stuck. i know i am not much help.

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
when I enter in the luminessa's castle the game crash ( black screen)
Even when I enter in luminessa, I need to enter with the crystal to don't have the black screen

How can I fix it?

dat6boi

Mar 30, 2018
Hi, dunno what happened, but the names of the different places on the overworld just dissapeared for me. Anybody know how to fix this?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes