Roseus59

May 7, 2020
If the name of the different place disappearded
Try to buy the different map in the shop
For example in the queen’s landing’s shop or luminessa I don’t remember exactly, you can buy the name of location for frozen continent

Reactions: dat6boi

dat6boi

Mar 30, 2018
I don't know how to fix it. But hope this might help.
If the name of the different place disappearded
Try to buy the different map in the shop
For example in the queen’s landing’s shop or luminessa I don’t remember exactly, you can buy the name of location for frozen continent

Damn I'm stupid, I spent so long in the first map, that I forgot you had to unlock the names. I thought it was a bug or smth. Thanks

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
How many times do you tamed naz’raala to have access at strippin’ and dice with her?

I can only fuck her / cock worshipping
I fuck her a lot and a lot but I can’t call her, I can’t play at strippin’ with her
She is alone in her cell and I can do nothing apart fucking her

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
I have a problem when I wan’t to activate purple crystal to return at the past
I need to unlock the hourglass and a message said this the luminessa’s school quiz reward
When I go in luminessa school the teacher ask to leave because I interfere with the children’s studies

how can I do the quizz?

Kow1

Mar 1, 2021
Anyone know how to buy properties? Plz help me, I follow walkthrough but I dont know how to get access to section .

Kow1

Mar 1, 2021
Anyone can help me ? I follow walkthrough and it said I can see properties in explorer title but i cant find it

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
Anyone know how to buy properties? Plz help me, I follow walkthrough but I dont know how to get access to section .
Go to any property like the inn or the shop
There might be a small notice or paper like thing struck on the wall
Click on it and you will get the option to buy

chaykung

Nov 12, 2020
Anyone can help me ? I follow walkthrough and it said I can see properties in explorer title but i cant find it
Not sure if you mean this? In bar inn shops there will be a white label inside. when you buy, you will get supplies.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes