azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
does any one know how to make an expedition?
yeh, right after exiting castle werringard (and i mean the doors of the castle, not the zone) go left, you should see a forest area and a worker, talk with him to upgrade the area and you will get a military ground, by interacting with the map at the table in there once upgraded you'll be able to make expeditions.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Does western and eastern have the same amount of artwork?
does one have more consistent art than the other?(like same artist throughout the updates)

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Im quite lost with the games order, this one is the last or somewhere in the middle of 1 and 2?

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
need to add a skip or fast function, bc dont like to sit here and wait for it to be done talking...... or maybe add a quest log, or some info on where to go not walk around aimlessly

Last edited:

Suweren95

May 11, 2017
Excuse me guys for asking this, but I haven't played this game for a long time and I downloaded the last save (probably at the end of the story) can anyone tell me what happened to young Farah? can I find her somewhere?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
is there any way to download all the art in the game?
You already have ALL the art.
You will need to unhide the graphics folder.
(Altho, you will need to turn on hidden files and folders in your windows explorer.)
and the picture folder will have all the artworks from the game.
All 7,230 pictures!
That's one reason this game is so large, files wise, all the pictures that are the same revision after revision, after revision.
It could help to have an update that has just the file changes from rev to rev.
It would mean the updates would be about 1% of the total size.

daunt

May 11, 2017
Excuse me guys for asking this, but I haven't played this game for a long time and I downloaded the last save (probably at the end of the story) can anyone tell me what happened to young Farah? can I find her somewhere?
Been a while but in case I´m right here it´s what happened to her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Suweren95

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
did someone make a save collection for this game? i don't want the latest save since i missed a lot of updates.

Deowar

Aug 5, 2017
"Sunny-Sue Ellen and Layla the Mare has been added as possible recruits during the right conditions "

Where to find Layla the Mare ? At least approximately.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes