dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
it need more animation sex scene. just like when the city is taking over by beastman. everywhere i go there no sex animated except for us when we in the mood to have fun. there are sex scene but just the drawing.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Undead22ashole

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The whole "evil" path needs a fucking rewrite. Aside from few insignificant moments "evil" mc reacts the same as the good one.
Please no. This Game is in the making since 2016...fucking 2016. This game needs to end and a rewrite to be really evil, possibly even add things would take too much time on top of it.
Gabe was too ambitious with this and she noticed that as well so she reduced good and evil to like "Please die" and "Just fucking die already". Just dialogue. This is how I see it.

Gabe has 3 Artists on her hand. What she should have done from the very beginning, instead of different artstyles was to have 2 of them draw the same scene but in a different tone if you were on good or evil path. For example the Evil MC has more rough and more fetished sex scenes ect. The third artist can draw all the side stuff.
But alas.

I really like The Legend of Opala series but this game should have been ended 2-3 years ago and with all the experience, ideas and support she has switch to another engine and make a fresh game. Because lets be honest Maker XP lacks quality of life.
Now it drags on imo.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
"Sunny-Sue Ellen and Layla the Mare has been added as possible recruits during the right conditions "

Where to find Layla the Mare ? At least approximately.
you need to do expeditions from Castle warringard to free a bridge, once successful you can go again in the manor (before you couldn't because the beldorian empire was there), once you go the the second floor of the mansion you'll find mare and after a brief conversation she'll join you.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Im quite lost with the games order, this one is the last or somewhere in the middle of 1 and 2?
this is a sequel to 2.
The events of LOQO2 (it's been a long time) hinted at different timelines and traveling to said timelines... well, this is one of them: Young Farah is the farah from this timeline, while older Farah, Opala, and Osira are the same as ever.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question how the hell is your army to grow when on town say's no and then you can't get them agian but the other town fail's but is still there

Deowar

Aug 5, 2017
you need to do expeditions from Castle warringard to free a bridge, once successful you can go again in the manor (before you couldn't because the beldorian empire was there), once you go the the second floor of the mansion you'll find mare and after a brief conversation she'll join you.
Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: azraelswegul

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think she is gone for right know hard to say after they told you she helped them but only time will tell. wonder how far we are from the finished version just wondering don't rush. rush job's fuck games up

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes