LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Excuse me but is it possible to obtain the variation of th CG with mama farah and sebastilion?
IIRC you obtain it when you first come to Brightstone. On the map below the house that M!Farah is, enter one of the houses. You'll see a kid sit and look through a window. Speak to him and you'll trigger the scene.

Botz Kuro

Jun 10, 2021
IIRC you obtain it when you first come to Brightstone. On the map below the house that M!Farah is, enter one of the houses. You'll see a kid sit and look through a window. Speak to him and you'll trigger the scene.
Thank you but does it have a variation where the panther is climaxing?

Biarrrra

Nov 9, 2018
ok found a way. Use save editor and in switches near bottom uncheck bridge liberated after this game will kick you out on outside near colussia

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
found a bug
edit: same as Biarrrra's
stuck, unsure how to wiggle past this
One way to bypass this bug is to download and replace the data file map 171, you can find this one page 297 in this forum.
This adds a bird inside the tent that will teleport you too the hall of memories, then just leave the hall and you'll be in your castle again. Note - you must have unlocked the hall of memories in castle warrengard before hand.

Other than this i have no other way to solve this than Gabe fixing the bug

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Couple things I wanted to note in case others were getting stuck like I was.
Sunny sue ellen can be recruited at Uncle dads farm (Leave Arlon then head east then south and you should find it) after you've built the stables at the castle. This reduces expedition time and lets you order laquadia to 'work' in the stable
Layla can be recruiting by first sending an expedition to grand bridge to open up the Imperial Manor location ( !! There is a bug where you can't leave grand bridge so wait for a bugfix before grabbing Layla or following the directions from the users a few posts back to fix it) and unlock the tavern and tavern wench challenge for the castle.

The bounty challenges can be picked up after unlocking expeditions and interacting with the mailbox at the entrance to your castle

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
any way to recruit people in whitehaven? when i go there there's a dude herassing Stella to the point that she wants to leave

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes