Lordlifnar

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, how much of the expedition mechanic is done? I already did some things but I'm not sure whether I need something else or I need to wait for a new update

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
"when I enter in the luminessa's castle the game crash ( black screen)
Even when I enter in luminessa, I need to enter with the crystal to don't have the black screen

How can I fix it? "

I am the only one to have this problem?

I find this : "
I guess a scene was added. Here's my little appearance change tool, but the new scene only has one style for now anyway. As always set up tent and talk to the poster.

And for those that are stuck with a black screen in Luminessa the way I solved it was to save in Queen's Landing, change variable 009 to 39, teleport out using the crystal in Queen's Landing, teleport back in and watch the cutscene that sets everything in motion. "

but I don't understand what I do it? what means " change variable 009 to 39"

Last edited:

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
When I return to the devasted Colussia I don't find the purple crystal in the north to back in the past

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
I don't understand how I can recrut Naz'raala
I can fuck her but only this
the baron is in the left cell and naz'raala in the right cell
I have laquadia in my room but when I wan't to use the leash on my room I can only call laquadia
I read I need to execute the baron but how?

I found this :

"
Yes.
Beat her when you raid Castle Warrengard, go to the prison cells and DONT send her and that midget away.
Speak once more with the guard to put the Steel Demoness in her own cell.
Buy slave collar in Kahr and upgrade your private quarters.
Put her to your private quarters.
Beat her in Strip o' Dice minigame (forgot if once or multiple times), afterwards recruit her as party member. "

And I do all, she is in her own cell, I can tame her, I have a slave collar and my private quarters are upgrade
But I can put her in my quarters, only laquadia, why?

Last edited:

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
"when I enter in the luminessa's castle the game crash ( black screen)
Even when I enter in luminessa, I need to enter with the crystal to don't have the black screen

How can I fix it? "

I am the only one to have this problem?

I find this : "
I guess a scene was added. Here's my little appearance change tool, but the new scene only has one style for now anyway. As always set up tent and talk to the poster.

And for those that are stuck with a black screen in Luminessa the way I solved it was to save in Queen's Landing, change variable 009 to 39, teleport out using the crystal in Queen's Landing, teleport back in and watch the cutscene that sets everything in motion. "

but I don't understand what I do it? what means " change variable 009 to 39"
Step one: do you have a game save editor?
No? You need to get one.
Yes? You need to know how to use it.
Step two: You should have it figured out by now.

• Haha
Reactions: fredoo04

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
People would help you but you ask like 15 questions at once.
You need a walkthrough, no one can handhold you in such a huge RPG

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
do you have the slave coller if yes then can her to the throne are wall in your room i would say fuck her tell she say's your strong are what not but i do not think that has anything to do with it. butt play her at strip dice there should be an option to ask her to join are something like that.

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
I have the slave collar, I have the leash too.
I buy 3 slave collar in kahr to be sure.

When I click in the wall or the throne in my headquarters I only can call laquadia.

never naz’raala.
When I go in the jail to speak with naz’raala I can only fuck her.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
does it say fuck are tame her. tame is the one you want. if it still does not happen then i would try tameing her all the way's then try to put her there agian if that don't work then i am lost.

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
I tamed a lot of time naz’raala. Cock worshipping or fuck
I do it 5-6 times I think and I can only tame her, nothing else.
when I tamed laquadia, I was able to call her in my headquarters directly

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
I tamed a lot of time naz’raala. Cock worshipping or fuck
I do it 5-6 times I think and I can only tame her, nothing else.
when I tamed laquadia, I was able to call her in my headquarters directly
Have you tried talking to the baron? I don't think it was necessary in the past, but maybe something changed.

Roseus59

May 7, 2020
When I talk with the baron I said something like his crew will come to beat me.
when I speak with the guard he say something like the baron is a weasel, and I do the good choice to don’t accept his proposition

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes