Kanvi4

Oct 10, 2021
Any bright minds here know how to solve the softlock when entering the Divine Palace at Luminessa? Just to clarify before anyone asks, this is a save from previous build. Is there some way to overcome this issue or have i been cucked by the game and have to replay from beginning?

alterkaesar

Jul 6, 2017
It does have one .

Do you have the right one installed?
Had the same problem last build while never having the problem before, I uninstalled the rtp and installed it again = worked. o_O
Did that twice 1 from the download and the other one from rtp site it's odd cus if completely uninstall the rtp and try and run it it gives the 204 error which is normal but as soon as I launch it with rtp installed it immediately crashes and doesn't even give me a reason for it o_O

Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
im guessing i missed my chance to make her as a slave, she's just stuck in my prisoner cell in Castle Warrengard
Did you finish off your quarters in the castle yet? Just click on the leashes on the wall or the throne. (Can't recall if you also need the leather leash from the Rewards menu or not). One of those two spots should offer the option of setting someone as a slave in your quarters.

Reactions: greenx56

greenx56

Jul 12, 2017
Did you finish off your quarters in the castle yet? Just click on the leashes on the wall or the throne. (Can't recall if you also need the leather leash from the Rewards menu or not). One of those two spots should offer the option of setting someone as a slave in your quarters.
thank you so much i was ready to restart from the beginning lol

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
does anyone have a renegade/villain save? i lost mine and i don't want to play the first 2/3 parts of the game, it doesn't matter if it's not up to date i just want to skip at least until you have to surrender/fight Van if possible

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes