viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Ok: probably the oldest question in the whole thread, but when this version will be completed?
I Played the first two games of LOQOO and the were wonderful but with a clear beginning and a clear end: so when this LOQOO 3 will be 1.0 (final)?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok: probably the oldest question in the whole thread, but when this version will be completed?
I Played the first two games of LOQOO and the were wonderful but with a clear beginning and a clear end: so when this LOQOO 3 will be 1.0 (final)?
Not any time soon.

I think we'll be looking at a couple more years at the very least.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
swegabe is losing supporters fast
Can't really blame folk.

It's been 5 years and we're still not anywhere near a complete game.

We get less and less story updates and more filler stuff or "fixes". I'm a pretty patient person but the last time I played through the game was back at the end of 2019 and after going through it again recently it's hardly moved. There certainly hasn't been 2 years worth of story added.

People will only stick around for so much and it feels like swe has just lost interest.

cadooron2

Apr 24, 2017
Is there a way to edit the save file or to cheat items and stuff into the game?
i know there was a mod for that previously but don't think it was updated.

Edit: i found the mod and it still works, i recommend having 2 versions of the game: one with the mod and one without.
Whenever you want to use the cheat just go to where the NPC is standing, save and then transfer the save over.

Last edited:
Reactions: viclog1

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
Well, I don't know what "minor issues related to Naz'Raala" this update fixed, but the game still gets stuck in a black screen if you invite her to your tent from camp. She also hasn't been added to Summer Cove or any of the towns (though that's a mechanic Gabe seems to have forgotten about a while ago.) There's also no sprite for her naked outfit in the costume menu.

The expedition mechanic seems interesting in theory, but the implementation is bad. The two expeditions I tried so far each take 20 minutes in real time. That might not be a huge deal if you have a bunch of other content to work through, but if you're already at the end it means lots of waiting around. This is made much, much worse by RPGMaker pausing itself if it's not the focused window, so you can't just have it running in the background while doing other stuff. The game's clock also seems to pause in some of the menus and other minigames, so you can't even play dice while you wait. Given how this is essentially the only new content in this update, it was very poorly thought out.
ok but how do i unlock expedition mechanic

Reactions: Dino1000

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
Is there any way to get rid of the weird bugged gallery overlay? My furthest save randomly opened the gallery and there's no way to get out.

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
ok but how do i unlock expedition mechanic
Did you not read the changelog? You have to recruit Stella from the Whitehaven tavern first.

___

Am I missing something, or is there no way to exit the expedition screen without starting another one? How are you supposed to talk to Stella or use her training if she's always away from the castle leading an expedition?

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I stopped supporting swegabe because the main character gets so little content, there are girls that have been in the game for literally years that we can't fuck and yet everything else in the game has multiple scenes with them. Fuck that.
yeah this game is a drawn out disaster compared to the other 2 games. Such a shame.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
yeah this game is a drawn out disaster compared to the other 2 games. Such a shame.
Its not as bad as some of the other ones, like the one where the content ratio was the main character getting like I dunno 20% of the total scenes. It's still awful though. Gabe had a poll on this and people wanted most of the scenes to be sex with the main character and apparently Gabe can't handle that reality.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Would it be possible someone knows the Variable for Manpower and the other resources?
I'm guessing #0288
Based on the coding.
And if correct,
0276 is tools
0277 is glass
0278 is wood
0279 is clay
0280 is stone
0281 is iron
0282 is steel
0283 is cloth
0284 is food
0285 is beverage
0286 is water
0287 is hay

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: openSquadw4

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm i would like to ask if anyone know how to recruit Naz'Rala and if the Instructor could be a party active member use? im trying to use my old save but looks it had some bugs on it so im starting a whole new game instead of new game plus

May 25, 2017
Its not as bad as some of the other ones, like the one where the content ratio was the main character getting like I dunno 20% of the total scenes. It's still awful though. Gabe had a poll on this and people wanted most of the scenes to be sex with the main character and apparently Gabe can't handle that reality.
Yeah, this game's history has always been a big clash between what Gabe wants and what the fans want, he settled on making it 50/50 but honestly the pacing just doesn't justify the MC having to split that. Like 6 months pass before the mc or player gets any meaningful interaction with the female cast, between that time it's just random, inconsequential monster/animal fucking, in comics, fanart, animations, and in-game content. Then finally the mc gets a pity scene and it's back to the monster fucking hiatus. I really really really wish the affection meter or heroic/renegade routes meant anything with how the girls and world react around you, that'd be way more interesting than watching Gabrielle fuck a wild animal for the 700th time.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes