kailina55

Aug 11, 2018
Lol, if devs of your bestiality centered games start focusing on vanilla stuf while abandoning bestiality, I bet you wouldn't be nearly as "reasonable".
But this series has always been about beast/monster fucking... it's not like the devs just did a complete 180.
I just don't understand how people come to a game that has bestiality in the tags and then complain about the beast content...
Also the latest full scene that was added (the Gabrielle one) doesn't even have beast content.

Reactions: Ususy

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Fighting the Broncallos literally makes me want to kill myself. Worst fucking enemy in an rpg maker game I think I have ever fought. Can't exploit it's weakness of fire this early in the game, and has a health of 28,000. Actually retarded. Fun game, but holy shit do I hate these stupid 6 legged cows.
Just cheat with better attack stats, if you think the cows are annoying wait till you meet the mana golems late game that have nearly triple the health plus immunity to a lot of attacks.

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
How do you find Golden Bettle Blades, i'm at the spot where their supost to spawn, and i'm contantly reseting by going to the world map and entering the area, i been doing this for an hour and have yet to found one, am i this unlucky or am i doing something wrong?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
try fighting some enemys then leave the area and go back i think that may work but don't quot me on that lol.

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
try fighting some enemys then leave the area and go back i think that may work but don't quot me on that lol.
thank you, i found out what the problem was, when i searched the beetle on the wiki the bettle apears as a sprite in the map, but if you fight a enemy theres a chance of him being among them, i was searching for the sprite

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the scene with the horse fucking the anthro maid is at the manor with the nobles before you go in to see them i think.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
You can't deny that the whole series for a large part centered around sex with beasts/monsters. In the first game, every character was introduced fucking an animal (Farah & her horse (son?), Opala & her panther and Osira & one of her monster minions). And it continues on from that. I don't know why you would expect these games to suddenly abandon such a core concept.
lol thos 3 plus tard gabriele jump on anything shaped like dicks so far only good char i found in 3 game is pirate dughter other char are more or lesses nothing other than pigs well that small cat not bad char too

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Can anyone please share a Save right after you run from the City in the beginning and get to the World Map ?
If possible, with all side quests done to this part. :)

AlexNewbie

Jul 27, 2020
can anybody help. i build my castle on full(2 options whis 100 workers left), but can't invite Naz"Raala in my room. SHe is in other room and i can only tame her. What can i do?

Last edited:

Darhak

Sep 19, 2017
So i kinda screw myself about Naz'Raala, i released her with the baron thinking i could meet her later, except she's now gone forever. What variable/switch do i need to modify on my save to make her reappear in the cells ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know if there is away to get her back but to use the orb to restart but i may be wrong i don't know. be the way can you get to the mermad island. deowar were is that location at i can't rembber

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes