Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
can NTR be avoided ?
If you're asking when the tag isn't applied to the thread, then don't bother with the game since this is a hyper sexual setting and most of your companions are turbo sluts that will get raped, fuck animals/monsters and even the Main female villains will get gang banged a lot by others.

I wonder if that scene can be played in hall of memories?
It is, saw it there when I was replaying the memory.

Oct 2, 2020
If you're asking when the tag isn't applied to the thread, then don't bother with the game since this is a hyper sexual setting and most of your companions are turbo sluts that will get raped, fuck animals/monsters and even the Main female villains will get gang banged a lot by others.

It is, saw it there when I was replaying the memory.
Thanks, not for me then.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Stuck with the beta. For this developer, everything prior to the actual, final, complete release of the game is a beta. There's a kind of sense to it, but it means the game will be in beta for a decade.

Kralters

Apr 17, 2020
Yea, there have been some smaller ones that show everything, BUT, that's about as good as it is.
BUT, on the other hand, I have a full sized one that I use with my Adventure Aid program.
This is the same size as what you see in the game. Yep, all 22.8MB of 9591x 6401 pixels!
Thanks man

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
What do you mean by final version for beta?
For most other games for a beta there are several stages: The first release (Bughunt, "Alpha/Beta", X.1), the real release (Version X.XX Final, Chapter X Final) and after that maybe some more bugfixes.
So my question is: Will there be another 3.07 version (you can call it "final version" or "bugfix version") or do I/We have to wait for 3.08?

I just asked because I had the problem that I got the "an audio file is missing" error and thus can't start the game, even though all previous versions worked just fine.

Kralters

Apr 17, 2020
For most other games for a beta there are several stages: The first release (Bughunt, "Alpha/Beta", X.1), the real release (Version X.XX Final, Chapter X Final) and after that maybe some more bugfixes.
So my question is: Will there be another 3.07 version (you can call it "final version" or "bugfix version") or do I/We have to wait for 3.08?

I just asked because I had the problem that I got the "an audio file is missing" error and thus can't start the game, even though all previous versions worked just fine.
Usually swegabe doesn't release bugfixes

Reactions: Count_Viraxis

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I can't play it. it says RGSS102E.dll any help is much appriciated.
You need to install the RPGM XP RTP runtime. It should be included with the game if you got it from the links in this thread. Use LOQOO/RPG Maker XP/SetupMenu.exe. You may need to reboot your computer afterward.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes