IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Actually, Gabe made a lootbox system, for every titel/archivement you get, you get a lootbox, upon opening you recieve cosplay pics, now gabe said something like that "double cosplay pics can be exchanged for other artstyle scenes/pictures" but dunno if and when its put into game (the lootboxes and cosplay pics already are)
Give me a break, lootbox system? You're kidding, right?

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
Well.. just downloaded the game from MEGA link, apparently your missing a .dll file to start the game? I don't really trust nor like the other links.. so if you could please add the missing file? or someone doing me the greatest favor of slapping their RGSS102E.dll file in a mega/google drive and throwing me a link.. i'd appreciate it :test2:

Reactions: Jackbite

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
would like a separate link for comics and animations tho... too lazy to download whole 1.61gb just to see that

Reactions: cg3985

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Well.. just downloaded the game from MEGA link, apparently your missing a .dll file to start the game? I don't really trust nor like the other links.. so if you could please add the missing file? or someone doing me the greatest favor of slapping their RGSS102E.dll file in a mega/google drive and throwing me a link.. i'd appreciate it :test2:
Same problem Screenshot (29).png

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Lootbox is more of a joke feature, you use the boss shards to unlock the scenes you missed so you don't have to have 10+ games going to see all the content. I have at least 20 new game+ and have more than enough save shards, so if anyone needs some save games I'd be happy to share though my characters are in their level 50's so you will run through most enemies without blinking.

lordukk

May 21, 2017
Do I need to play the other two in this series before playing this one, or it doesn't matter ?

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Nope it doesn't really matter. It only references the second game and it's negligible at best, you might not notice some cameos but the game fills you in on what needs to be said or known.

Hey buddys i guess my early save doesnt work anymore. Can anyone gently provide one for this version tks :D
Which art and which character save do you want?

lordukk

May 21, 2017
Nope it doesn't really matter. It only references the second game and it's negligible at best, you might not notice some cameos but the game fills you in on what needs to be said or known.

Which art and which character save do you want?
thanks!! could you also tell me the differences between eastern western and beastmand mode ? as far as I can tell the characters look different, is that the only difference ?

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
thanks!! could you also tell me the differences between eastern western and beastmand mode ? as far as I can tell the characters look different, is that the only difference ?
Eastern mode means all the hcgs are done by an artist making them in the style of eastern hentais, Western mode is the same just by a Western Artist which includes lots of cum inflation. Beast Mode is done by a different kind of artist who draws the MC as a Horseman, Bullman or Wolfman.

The international version has the White male, Black male and all the Beastman models drawn in his art style. It's mostly a preference which you like, I'm personally not a fan of the Eastern Artist. I more enjoy the International Art style as the character's profiles are done by the same guy. Be aware that the International Art is not caught up to the other art styles so some scenes dont have art done in that style yet, unless in this update it's all caught up, someone else will have to tell me that.

Reactions: lordukk

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
So did you want a save file or are you all good? I have saves before every sex scene, saves at the beginning of the game with lots of money and levels, and some saves at the end of the last beta's content.
Wow that looks awesome. Provide us what u can <3

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
So did you want a save file or are you all good? I have saves before every sex scene, saves at the beginning of the game with lots of money and levels, and some saves at the end of the last beta's content.
Thanks, a starting save with cash and stats would be awesome.

lordukk

May 21, 2017
thanks, I might take the beginning save with money and level and do the rest on my own :D

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Never posted here before so if I do something wrong please alert me and I'll fix it if I can.

Did the best I could to label everything, the earliest save is the Priestess Blowjob. I'm aware it's not a %100 complete but it's fairly well covered. If you want something else, use the orb in the inventory to use the new game+ and choose the new art styles while keeping the money and levels.

*EDIT* Also excuse the name, it's a pseudonym I've had since I was a little kid.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes