david.lim977

Oct 12, 2017
How do i install it? i use a mac and use wine to play .exe games but i can't open this game... Do i need to put something somewhere?

lordukk

May 21, 2017
Never posted here before so if I do something wrong please alert me and I'll fix it if I can.

Did the best I could to label everything, the earliest save is the Priestess Blowjob. I'm aware it's not a %100 complete but it's fairly well covered. If you want something else, use the orb in the inventory to use the new game+ and choose the new art styles while keeping the money and levels.

*EDIT* Also excuse the name, it's a pseudonym I've had since I was a little kid.
thank you so much for your help <3 a legend

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
out of curiosity does anyone feel the legend of queen opala is becoming outdated i mean due to the numerous good games that come out each month ever since 2016 came around which is when i think this game was created it just seem kinda boring not to mention there a numerous of fan made arts on hentai foundry i guess this game is good for the story aspect of the game

Reactions: Drafox

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Truth be told, I'm one of those weirdos who still enjoys RPG Maker games because it feels more like a game versus a visual novel. I love visual novels too, but sometimes I'm in the mood for a game with combat. It's a pity some games that had no business being made in the engine were created and made this fatigue for RPG maker games. Also I really like some of the art and a few characters really tick off my boxes.

I just wish Gabe would put aside her own fetishes for what her paying patreons seem to want, as it's no surprise this game is by far her most popular in terms of money making now that the MC (YOU) has the lion's share of the sex scenes versus her last game.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
out of curiosity does anyone feel the legend of queen opala is becoming outdated i mean due to the numerous good games that come out each month ever since 2016 came around which is when i think this game was created it just seem kinda boring not to mention there a numerous of fan made arts on hentai foundry i guess this game is good for the story aspect of the game
I personally still enjoy this type of games, but I haven't played LOQO origins in quite a while now due to the fact that whenever I stop reading walkthroughs I end up getting lost, and my most hated thing in games overall is getting lost, so do you know dee wae?

(I go to the blonde witch "Illumni" and still can't figure out what to do, she says something about thorny hills or whatever, I go to the north there is nothing there..psh)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I personally still enjoy this type of games, but I haven't played LOQO origins in quite a while now due to the fact that whenever I stop reading walkthroughs I end up getting lost, and my most hated thing in games overall is getting lost, so do you know dee wae?

(I go to the blonde witch "Illumni" and still can't figure out what to do, she says something about thorny hills or whatever, I go to the north there is nothing there..psh)
of course i know da wey
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Please give rgss102e.dll file please
+++
im also having the issue where i need this file or i cant do anything when i try to open the game please helps.
Download this:

Copy and paste in: C>windows>system32 folder (for windows)

Backup the original file just in case it doesn't work..

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
For anyone getting the RGSS102E.dll error, I have a fix (worked for windows 8.1 atleast). Simply downloading the DLL file didn't work for me. You have to download RPG MAKER XP version for it to open the games. Link provided below to download.

**Make sure you click on RPG MAKER XP version, otherwise it'll download the latest version which doesn't work**

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I just wish Gabe would put aside her own fetishes for what her paying patreons seem to want, as it's no surprise this game is by far her most popular in terms of money making now that the MC (YOU) has the lion's share of the sex scenes versus her last game.
This, so much this. After the 2 other games, I'm really tired of seeing those trading cards and random arts.
I really hate how many of the girls sex scenes have nothing to do with the protagonist, in my opinion the Horse X Kythe was a giant middle finger to everyone and I fear that Elin will have the same treatment.
Edit: after seeing the change-logs Im am really happy that kythe will not suck Horace if you choose to not make her a slut

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
This, so much this. After the 2 other games, I'm really tired of seeing those trading cards and random arts.
I really hate how many of the girls sex scenes have nothing to do with the protagonist, in my opinion the Horse X Kythe was a giant middle finger to everyone and I fear that Elin will have the same treatment.
Edit: after seeing the change-logs Im am really happy that kythe will not suck Horace if you choose to not make her a slut
Whether Gabe admits it or not im 90% sure the whole Kythie thing was a legitimate fuck up, as the code was in the game beforehand it was just not finished. I think she forgot to finish that sequence and did not want to admit the mistake which has happened before and fixed immediately in the next update.

Now I don't have a problem with the trading cards as those are fan creations, however the patreons made it quite clear that they want the MC getting the girls and not randoms with no build up.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
RGSS102.dll ??? What's wrong? I can't play

Literally look up like three messages from yours and you will see two different people have linked solutions to that error. You would have had to scroll passed them to write your message, come on now.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
this type of error usually can be solved by adjusting the setting to the rgss file provided on the game, or using another copy of rgssXX provided on another rpgmaker game suited to the one asked.
Thanks for that! I have No idea what that means lol,What i'm trying to say is, I treat these Game types like i treat my Car! Turn the key & it Goes? When it Doesn't Go, I take it to an Mechanic. :)

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Now I don't have a problem with the trading cards as those are fan creations, however the patreons made it quite clear that they want the MC getting the girls and not randoms with no build up.
I had a huge problem with the arts in Queen Opala 2 as it showed all the party members being fucked by random dudes, even the green haired girl that lived in the forest, at lest Gabe confirmed that the arts are not-canon.
I really hope that the protagonist has more scenes in the future and that Elin doesn't receive the queen opala 2 treatment.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I had a huge problem with the arts in Queen Opala 2 as it showed all the party members being fucked by random dudes, even the green haired girl that lived in the forest, at lest Gabe confirmed that the arts are not-canon.
I really hope that the protagonist has more scenes in the future and that Elin doesn't receive the queen opala 2 treatment.
Legend of Queen Opala has always been that kind of game, the whole royal family treats sex as food and doesn't regard it as an intimate act of love or desire, I almost thought of removing my account yesterday after I had a dispute with some members over a game that sneakily forces this type of behavior on role players while pretending to be something else, now that's where in my opinion LoQO succeeds; it does not pretend to be a holy game with pure characters, this is a sex filled world with no boundaries, when you jump in as a player you need to detach yourself from all prior principles you had in your real life and live as if you were the depraved sex crazed person that the game wants you to be, otherwise you will leave frustrated and let down. People know me as one of the biggest haters of all forms of cuckoldry yet here I am praising a game that has raised that flag proudly for years and I still fully enjoy playing it...Granted it's hard to insert yourself in this kind of story with everything that is going on, so you may as well pretend that you're not who you truly are..Now before this gets more philosophical I'll leave it at that.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
when you jump in as a player you need to detach yourself from all prior principles you had in your real life and live as if you were the depraved sex crazed person that the game wants you to be, otherwise you will leave frustrated and let down.
This is the problem that the second game had (in the first, Jake could have his own royal harem), where the protagonist is much more a voyeur than an active sex crazed person. Thankfully gabe fixed this in the third game, but still left some unavoidable cuckoldry.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes