test89

Jun 25, 2017
Did anyone find out where Kythie ran off to? The dialogue triggers at camp and Farah tells you that Kythie has run off to sniff something out? The MC then talks about it like it's completely obvious...

Edit: Never mind. She's at Uncle Da's farm.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Did anyone find out where Kythie ran off to? The dialogue triggers at camp and Farah tells you that Kythie has run off to sniff something out? The MC then talks about it like it's completely obvious...
She ran to Sunny farm to suck a horse that smells like a corpse.

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
Well my other problem was fixed by installing the RPG maker XP, I can play the game gud. Now I got another error when clicking quest log (tho it is the start of the game.. ,_,) says "script window_command line 18: RGSSError occurred. failed to create bitmap". Though this isn't really a big problem for me, anyone got solutions? i'd hate not to be able to see my quests.

P.S: playing on windows 10 if that counts for anything..?

Edit: Problem solved.. : don't use quest log until after you get out of the castle in the beginning.. haha... ,_,

May 25, 2017
When I started playing origins I put Laquadia first in my "to seduce list" now I'm not sure if she's even worth shagging anymore lol
Even before those scenes it was said that she was the cum rag of entire clan of Minotaurs.
But that's really just Gabe being Gabe, I couldn't even run into Masquerade without having to hear her talk about how she just finished fucking a pack of dogs, or Sunny Sue without hearing how she fucks the horses. They're all used up slut tanks minus your dog.

Reactions: Drafox
M

MyNameIs

I had a huge problem with the arts in Queen Opala 2 as it showed all the party members being fucked by random dudes, even the green haired girl that lived in the forest, at lest Gabe confirmed that the arts are not-canon.
I really hope that the protagonist has more scenes in the future and that Elin doesn't receive the queen opala 2 treatment.
you're taking it to heart. scenes with the protagonist is good (and there are too few of them, I agree) but you should be okay with everything else since you're playing LOQO series
looks like the main reason Gabe confirmed them to be non-canon or something was that many players would've taken it too seriously otherwise

well, that looks good
but is it the only scene for 2 months of wating?
no new tent interactions?

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
For anyone getting the RGSS102E.dll error, I have a fix (worked for windows 8.1 atleast). Simply downloading the DLL file didn't work for me. You have to download RPG MAKER XP version for it to open the games. Link provided below to download.

**Make sure you click on RPG MAKER XP version, otherwise it'll download the latest version which doesn't work**
RGSS102E.dll missing help
RGSS102E.dll can't be found.

Anyone have a fix for this?
go to the link that guy posted and download + install rpg maker XP

I really wish there was more variants to women size in this.. instead of huge.. mega huge, supreme huge, omega huge boobs.. its really just a turn off for me when their to freakin huge ,-, I like enough for a handful, not so much that she would be able to just swing them and my ass goes flying against some walls :FeelsBadMan: though I am still only at the beginning. I like the game, but.. like why no option for like resolution.. forced between fullscreen or tiny ass little window, I'm tryin to play the game with the walkthrough so I'm kinda forced with the annoying little window. :I

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes