0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Probably not, the game is building that your character is the pharaoh in the first game
I seriously fucking hope that is not the case considering what a bitch he ended up being and how Jake casually stomped his ass.
Not to mention completely fucking up raising his daughters and letting his wife casually fuck horses (having bastard horse-children as well, yeeeey) on the side.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
All attachment I manage to gather towards Gabes's characters dissipates like with a magic wand the moment a horsecock twice their height pierces them all the way through
Sounds like you are using Sparrows art? His art is almost all too extreme for me so i use the other artists provided (the other western one is my favorite)

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Meanwhile I only bother with the Opala series is because I like watching all the female characters getting railed by horsecocks and drinking cum by the mug full. I say if there are any future Opala games after this one I'd like the option to play as a female with an all-girl party and focus on the beast/monster sex. And the return of being able to side with the villains like Osiria in the first game, combine those two things and that would be my ideal Opala game. Just sit back and watch as they all get turned into cumdumps for monsters and animals.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
For anyone getting the RGSS102E.dll error, I have a fix (worked for windows 8.1 atleast). Simply downloading the DLL file didn't work for me. You have to download RPG MAKER XP version for it to open the games. Link provided below to download.

**Make sure you click on RPG MAKER XP version, otherwise it'll download the latest version which doesn't work**
READ THIS POST PEOPLE

RGSS102E.dll not found
I get this error when I try to launch the game :/
++++
I even got errors in missing audio files... 018-A_Worl_Without_a_Hope
++++
on me don't find 2 file
who can put a this files for download?

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
damn this game is great and huge... and Im fucking lost about if I lost anything. can you guys give me some tips?

Gaggy

Aug 23, 2016
Thanks for the response Pepe. I have done as you suggested and installed the runtime you linked too, but now still seeing the "Unable to find Audio/se/002-System02." which when i say ok(only option) the game closes. I just installed the linked runtime to default location, does it have to be on the same drive as the opala exe?
Update
Also i reinstalled the Game after installing the linked rpg software and now issue is resolved. For anyone having similar issue, install the linked , then reinstall the Legend of Queen Opala. Thanks Pepe!
installed it still not working Unable to find file Audio/SE/002-System02

Reactions: TenZo520

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Tbh I will not care if this is in the collectible arts, however if this is in the normal scenes I will probably drop this game and play something better like Rounscape Adorevia.
roundscape 100/10. probably you can recommend me games like roundscape?

Reactions: Tony_Stark

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
roundscape 100/10. probably you can recommend me games like roundscape?
Sorry but those are the only rpg maker games that I played, I heard about Overwhored but I don't know if it's good.
One hentai game that I know that is pretty good is Behind the Dune

Reactions: AhmadaRyu
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes