Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Strange, i tried to use cheat to get 1 ruby coin ( i needed 2 to get a chest and had 1 ) but despite adding it, and the game showing a higher number it still showed that i did not had enough coins. Also, its possible to use SEedit to change titles?Im terrible into getting those golden monsters, i can cheat the token but can´t cheat to the rewards to appear.

Jan 20, 2018
So I was able to have my MC reappear after the glitch by heading back to the Castle and talking to Ra'Tiki and changing her battle costume a couple times. It was fun trying to get back to the castle though.
It doesn't have to specifically be with Ra'Tiki. I just tried it with Farah and it worked so there's that. Plus I don't think you need to go all the way back to the castle, maybe setting up camp and doing it there should do the trick but I'm not going through the glitch again to test it.

Feb 6, 2018
Could anyone be so kind to share a savefile with the photoshooting-pics unlocked? :)
(If I understood the update correctly, they are unlocked since v2.08 right?)

Reactions: Brickster

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
hey.. I been looking around, I haven't finished the game yet(possibley 20-30% done) but, I seen on a wiki sayin episode 1 and 2 for this game, and even in sgedit theres a .ini for it(just assumed I've been on episode 1..) sooo is the ep2 like inside the game already or will I have to download it somewhere else? also kinda confused about where all these games stand in order of a series..?

sidenote: is the walkthrough in the game folder updated.?/good to follow? because I been following it since I started :> v wiki I mentioned

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
I also ran into another problem if anyone could help.. I think adding the outfits to my girls in the SGEdit somehow swapped over my CG scene style..? I'm getting scenes I see, but when I go back to my art gallery I don't see it(well I do, but as a differentish style..?) my scenes are appearing in human and beastman cg(and my guy is the 1st white human). and pretty sure 99% of the other scenes are in there before I changed this thing.. so idk? would there even be a way for me to change my cg style without starting the game over lol

Eigenvalue

Jun 20, 2017
Strange, i tried to use cheat to get 1 ruby coin ( i needed 2 to get a chest and had 1 ) but despite adding it, and the game showing a higher number it still showed that i did not had enough coins. Also, its possible to use SEedit to change titles?Im terrible into getting those golden monsters, i can cheat the token but can´t cheat to the rewards to appear.
Ruby coins can't be cheated, probably because the game tracks which specific ruby coins you've found/earned. The number in the inventory is just for your convenience.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
What changes when the characters are in distress mode? Any penalty on status or possibility of monsters raping?

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
What changes when the characters are in distress mode? Any penalty on status or possibility of monsters raping?
Nope, just a little eye candy for the player. Also god no on the monsters rape resulting from losses, the art is so far backlogged in this game as it is, no need to dig that trench even further.

Reactions: Elyngas and RJP

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys, I have a fucking bug here. When my character appears in Suthern Meadow he becomes invisible, he can walk and interact but he does not reappear afterwards. This happened after Crayden's cutscene threatening Beatrix.

EDIT: I got it. Just fucking in the tent and things got back to normal.

Kiljaedan

Apr 30, 2017
just so that anyone wants to know i just talked to the guy that made the walkthrough and the sad thing is he is only updating it on public releases so no beta walkthrough unless somebody makes one and the public release is when episode 3 comes out

Kiljaedan

Apr 30, 2017
so the odidania walkthrough is not present if is only inside the quests that you can progress through it and the quests are given inside the game

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
can someone confirm this to me but i cant get any golden bettle is this a bug in 2.08?
Not a bug... they are just hard to spawn... ( I have seen them) otherwise, you would be running into them every where and have 20,000 golden tokens in no time... (OK, not that many, but still having 20 tokens would be A LOT!!!...)

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes