Feb 6, 2018
Try to leave the castle, go to the world map, go back, leave again, go back, leave again, and go try to talk to Black Dame. That was the trigger in the last update.

I will however caution you as it appears in the next update Gabe the Dev is going to be adding a major story event that takes place while Black Dame tells you to come back at another time. So if you do get it to work make sure you leave a free save before that for next time as its likely any saves passed that step will not be compatible unless you use the new game+ orb and work back up to that point.

If that doesn't work post your save file and I'll see if I can force the game to trigger it for you.
WOW! Thanks a lot! :D Really helped me outta there buddy :) Problem solved ^.^

Feb 6, 2018
Ok reached the end of the current BETA, is there any kind of "post-game content" like the beach scene with Masquerade in Episode 1? I found her secret hideout in which she worships the MC but can you expand on that or will more be added in future updates?
And a question gamingwhise: is there a way to get multiple lootboxes or an easy way since I dont know how to unlock every kind of achievement/title xD
Thanks in advance

fozard

May 12, 2017
roundscape 100/10. probably you can recommend me games like roundscape?
Fallen makina and the city of ruins. great art and the only rpgm game i played without walkthrough because its easy to complete the game and there are a lot of sex scene.

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
Screenshot_1.png
I believe i have encounterd some sort of bug, when i went underneath Uncle Dads farm in the tunnel and got out the other side (i do not remember the name of the new region) i wasnt able to see my charactr anymore or able to leave the starting area of the new region can anyone help me !?

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
View attachment 76450
I believe i have encounterd some sort of bug, when i went underneath Uncle Dads farm in the tunnel and got out the other side (i do not remember the name of the new region) i wasnt able to see my charactr anymore or able to leave the starting area of the new region can anyone help me !?
Again I'm gonna ask for a mod to post the quick fix for this bug right above the download links. But oh well, the fix for this is to make it to the party camp and invite Farah into the tent and your sprite will return. Gabe the Dev has said she will have that fixed again for the next update.

Reactions: Neuff

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
So many are seeing this error, or bug, but not me (knocks on wood)...
Could it be some configuration error, or that several people do not have updated RPGM files???
What OS? Win 10? Win10-32 or win10-64??? Maybe some people do not have updated video drivers...

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
OK, "final" version of my Adventurer Aid program, Ver 1.1...

No walkthroughs, not hints, no data files.

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
Again I'm gonna ask for a mod to post the quick fix for this bug right above the download links. But oh well, the fix for this is to make it to the party camp and invite Farah into the tent and your sprite will return. Gabe the Dev has said she will have that fixed again for the next update.
That wouldn't really help, most people asking the questions don't even bother reading the OP. Just go back and look at all the posts complaining about the missing RPG Maker RTP files.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
That wouldn't really help, most people asking the questions don't even bother reading the OP. Just go back and look at all the posts complaining about the missing RPG Maker RTP files.

Well I'm hoping that it might be seen by some people, I mean I haven't seen many people ask that question since it was added.

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
Thx didnt know if more people have had this bug, so i thought since this is the place that i got it from if anyone knew about it !

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
hello, guys and girls, there a question i have to ask and is about the sidestory of one chara where start in main story , to be precis what point of main story will be unlocked?

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
hello, guys and girls, there a question i have to ask and is about the sidestory of one chara where start in main story , to be precis what point of main story will be unlocked?

I'd be happy to help you as I know far more about this game's story and programming than anyone who isn't being paid to make it should.

But I honestly don't know what you are asking. If you can, maybe try to rephrase what you are trying to say.

Reactions: Neuff and Clinday

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
ill rephrase the question, if you recall gabe have included in game a sidestory with one of female chara, i was asking if you had seen such sidestory in game? if yes where start in main game ?

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
ill rephrase the question, if you recall gabe have included in game a sidestory with one of female chara, i was asking if you had seen such sidestory in game? if yes where start in main game ?
Ahh yes, I remember her mentioning stuff about small stories where you play as the side characters. The answer is no, Gabe has not started work on those to my knowledge and they haven't been released anywhere.

If I had to guess, she probably has thought about the story, but we won't likely know anything about it until the next episode of the main game is finished. So unless something changes and she springs in out surprisingly the earliest I'd expect it to be worked on would be early or late Fall.

Until you brought it up I had forgotten all about that stuff. I'm assuming the first one will follow Beatrix and how she got pregnant with her daughter or Laquadia fucking her way through the Bullman tribe back in the day.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
What is it for ?
I posed the question, What do people use to keep track of their adventure?
Like, who has what armor, where on the map do we need to go to get that "thingy", Or "I need to come back here"...
One person replied that they use notepad... (And I did to before I wroth this program)
This program is an aid to keep track of where to go, what monsters are where, what the legendary is and where it is, (I even added a kill count to keep track of the group kills)
It uses all the available game maps, you need to download then, and you can make notes on the map as to where everything is. (I did include the walkthrough, but it was requested that it was removed.)
It should be generic enough that any similar game can be aided with this program.
And, no, it does not use any configuration files from a selected game.
Want it? use it, Abuse it... ignore it... Your choice.
(or, short answer... It is a super, magical notepad with maps...)

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes