Aton

May 20, 2017
Anyone else dislikes how vasts amount of the scenes/images are items you collect? I'd rather have quests/sidequests/etc where you woo/break the female of your choosing, with art to match the scenes. I really liked the first game because of that. She had less art, but more scenes, plus dialogue where you married/enslaved the three main heroines.

Then you have the lastest game, which has way more funding, and the amount of scenes you get is almost the same, but now you have a gallery where 90 out of 100 images come from random items you have to find/kill something/kill something and trade for something/etc. Seems like a step backwards to me.

Oh, well, I still like the art even if there's no story to most of it.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Anybody else have the invisibility bug after the second fight with Masquerade?

Is there any way to fix it?

Edit: Disregard. This one can be stupid, sometimes.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Anyone else dislikes how vasts amount of the scenes/images are items you collect? I'd rather have quests/sidequests/etc where you woo/break the female of your choosing, with art to match the scenes. I really liked the first game because of that. She had less art, but more scenes, plus dialogue where you married/enslaved the three main heroines.

Then you have the lastest game, which has way more funding, and the amount of scenes you get is almost the same, but now you have a gallery where 90 out of 100 images come from random items you have to find/kill something/kill something and trade for something/etc. Seems like a step backwards to me.

Oh, well, I still like the art even if there's no story to most of it.
I agree, the game has too much filler content that doesn't add any real value to the game. I think however my biggest issue with the game is the Dev's refusal to use a better engine and/or fix the gallery. The fact that you can only have 4 saves and the gallery doesn't display text for the scenes is a terrible design. It also suffers from the Roundscape issue that some (most for me) of the artwork is just terrible. If it wasn't for SethxZoe's artwork I don't think I would even play this game; well that and the fact you can play as a wolf guy.

Reactions: Aton and goditseb

Aton

May 20, 2017
I agree, the game has too much filler content that doesn't add any real value to the game. I think however my biggest issue with the game is the Dev's refusal to use a better engine and/or fix the gallery. The fact that you can only have 4 saves and the gallery doesn't display text for the scenes is a terrible design. It also suffers from the Roundscape issue that some (most for me) of the artwork is just terrible. If it wasn't for SethxZoe's artwork I don't think I would even play this game; well that and the fact you can play as a wolf guy.
Man, I'd already forgotten how bad the gallery was (You can't click/press arrow to jump between images. You have to exit out and open the next image. Really?). I do agree on the art work varying wildly. As much as I like Sparrow's artwork, I just can't understand why the Dev would commission images where the male's penis is bigger than the woman herself (Laquadia and dragon, anyone?).

I hoped the dev would focus on the story/visual aspect of the game. I honestly don't think there's anyone out there that jumps with joy when they learn there's new endgame equipment they can make by killing 50 monsters to spawn the monster that has the chance to drop one of the many materials needed to create an item. D:

Worst thing is, I don't think the dev is ever going to address these issues judging by the direction the games have taken.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Man, I'd already forgotten how bad the gallery was (You can't click/press arrow to jump between images. You have to exit out and open the next image. Really?).
Yeah, the gallery is pretty shitty, Gabe is planning in making the scenes replayable, so hopefully she will change how the gallery works.

Reactions: Aton

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Man, I'd already forgotten how bad the gallery was (You can't click/press arrow to jump between images. You have to exit out and open the next image. Really?). I do agree on the art work varying wildly. As much as I like Sparrow's artwork, I just can't understand why the Dev would commission images where the male's penis is bigger than the woman herself (Laquadia and dragon, anyone?).

I hoped the dev would focus on the story/visual aspect of the game. I honestly don't think there's anyone out there that jumps with joy when they learn there's new endgame equipment they can make by killing 50 monsters to spawn the monster that has the chance to drop one of the many materials needed to create an item. D:

Worst thing is, I don't think the dev is ever going to address these issues judging by the direction the games have taken.
Hopefully after they finish this game they will realize that a new engine is in order, and that filler content shouldn't be 60% of a game. I honestly feel like they just bit off more then they could chew with this game. Also I agree with the Sparrow comment, i'm a fan of his as well, but I just can't help but feel like his work is out of place here. Maybe its just the gallery ruining it for me though :/

Mar 22, 2018
Hi all. First I have to say ... I am big fan of Swegabe and her! games. I support her from the beginning of LOQO 2.
The actual Game will have 4 Episodes and Gabe say she hope to finish the complete game in 2019. At the Moment she works on the 3. Episode.
Oh and @ Ion Boltz....there is no they. Gabe is working alone and full time on the game. Only the Cg and illustrations are comissions ,various artists...
And let me say...gabe is full aware of the odds(like gallery and stuff) she say she will focus on the story first and polish things later. And we as her supporter who get the betas are trying our best to find all bugs and report them to Gabe.
Cruiser

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hi all. First I have to say ... I am big fan of Swegabe and her! games. I support her from the beginning of LOQO 2.
The actual Game will have 4 Episodes and Gabe say she hope to finish the complete game in 2019. At the Moment she works on the 3. Episode.
Oh and @ Ion Boltz....there is no they. Gabe is working alone and full time on the game. Only the Cg and illustrations are comissions ,various artists...
And let me say...gabe is full aware of the odds(like gallery and stuff) she say she will focus on the story first and polish things later. And we as her supporter who get the betas are trying our best to find all bugs and report them to Gabe.
Cruiser
I'm using "they" because its gender neutral, it's 2018, don't want to get called a Nazi for assuming someones gender.

Reactions: goditseb
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes