RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
anybody know how to replay a scene with the dialogue?
Its not a feature in the gallery, the the only way is to have a folder with all the scenes you like saved. However you run into a issue with that as well since the game only supports 4 saves. So if you want to replay more 4 scenes you'll have to rename them and replace them each time you want to view them. Aka shitty design.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Does anybody know the exact location for card no. 3 of Beatrix, cant for the life of me find it nor in this thread... Without the card i cant deal with the knight in the capitol inn for the other two cards. Much appreciated!

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Does anybody know the exact location for card no. 3 of Beatrix, cant for the life of me find it nor in this thread... Without the card i cant deal with the knight in the capitol inn for the other two cards. Much appreciated!
If you mean Trading Card 3 of Beatrix

Name: Trading Card 3 - Crusader's Ordeal
Region: Colussia - Inside south building of side-street by Twin Trades
Requirements: Loot Table, Lockpick Set ( Lv 1 or 2)
Artist: Sparrow
Character(s): Beatrix

webopvuhu

Aug 13, 2017
Guys I have few questions.

I've downloaded the game but there is a "CG style" selection with 5 options. I have no clue what is this. Maybe it is about stuff like "western edition" but I couldn't find what are the differences between those editions too? I've also seen some stuff about "Episode 1 and 2" so what is this episode? Does this game includes all episodes?

Also according to wiki game has about 30 scenes, isn't that low? I remember playing one of the previous LoQO games and that game had not many scenes too.

relentless1193

Sep 8, 2017
i know this will sound so lame , but if someone can share a save game with the game done at 2.07 because i just installed windows again and forgot about the save files of the game from previous version

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
2.08 introduced some changes from the start. By not restarting, you miss out on these little gems...
But, I did post a beast man save right before the High lords gathering...

Ashenone

Oct 5, 2017
I know episode 3 will come out in the future, but i want to know if i play version 2.08 (I and II) now, can i transfer the save and progress to episode 3? or do i have to start over again?

saladass!

Jan 19, 2018
i have a problem...im trying to open LoQOO 2.08 and when i open it a small window opens and says:
Script 'achivements' line 154: Errno::EACCES occurred
Permission denied - Reward.LoQO

someone please help

Feb 6, 2018
When is the next version gonna be uploaded?
Gabe's Twitter said something about the next update being launched.
Not that I am nagging just a general question how the uploading schedule looks like.
Is it like x hours after she released the update or more like x days after releasing the update?

Jan 20, 2018
When is the next version gonna be uploaded?
Gabe's Twitter said something about the next update being launched.
Not that I am nagging just a general question how the uploading schedule looks like.
Is it like x hours after she released the update or more like x days after releasing the update?
Blog update bruh

Jan 20, 2018
Is it already out? Since the blog still stays at 2.08...
Or do you mean that I will notice once the blog's title changes?
Just wanted to have a raw estimate as to how long they take to import the updates on this site
No the blog updates once a week, every Tuesday here: . Gabe talks about what he's been been working on and posts update statuses on the art, code, gameplay, story, etc. and things like that as well as letting us know when a new version of the game is out. Give it look-see it's actually become a highlight of my Tuesday.

Feb 6, 2018
No the blog updates once a week, every Tuesday here: . Gabe talks about what he's been been working on and posts update statuses on the art, code, gameplay, story, etc. and things like that as well as letting us know when a new version of the game is out. Give it look-see it's actually become a highlight of my Tuesday.
Aaaah so that's what you meant...
Yeah I do know of her blogsite and I always check it every Tuesday :D but what I wanted to know is when the next update will be uploaded on this site here :) so yeah waiting on that xD

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
i cannot play game cuz when i click on exe after some time i got a message RGSS102.dll not found. Can somebody tell me what to do?
Did you install the RPGXP Runtime Package that Swegabe includes with the game?

scias85

Apr 8, 2018
i have a problem...im trying to open LoQOO 2.08 and when i open it a small window opens and says:
Script 'achivements' line 154: Errno::EACCES occurred
Permission denied - Reward.LoQO

someone please help
Just delete Reward.LoQO. I delete it every time i start a new game.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes