gargonare

Aug 30, 2017
Completely disagree with the Sparrow comment i think he's the best artist in this game by far and hes a perfect fit for this game!

Reactions: goditseb

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Completely disagree with the Sparrow comment i think he's the best artist in this game by far and hes a perfect fit for this game!
Idk I just feel his work is a bit cartoony, I don't think it fits the mood of the game in my opinion. Of course it doesn't really matter considering how many different artist commissions there are, there's a little bit for everyone.

Jul 29, 2017
I think I'm going to have to disagree with you guys on a lot of the anti-beastiality stuff with Opala. The beast scenes are something I love in this game and to be quite honest I would be also very disappointed if they were to dissipate. I suppose you can argue that its not good for characterization or something for every female to love beastiality, but I feel like the reason this exists is just because its part of the world and the culture of Opala. It's a niche fetish I suppose, but I think that the over the top and ridiculous scenes are some of my favorites and I feel like they add to the game. It's something that I think is very unique and special about Opala that I hope doesn't change. There are many parts of Opala that I don't particularly like, such as certain rape scenarios with characters who I like and respect, but to be quite honest, I wouldn't want to have it any other way.

And also this is Gabe's game and I think its wrong to try and change other people's visions to benefit your own.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I'm sorry if I'm going to offend someone, but I do not care about the artist or bestiality, what matters to me is the game itself, that is, the whole set, congratulations to the artists because their art is incredible. Who created this game deserves a trophy and a prize of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 dollars.

wafflez

Dec 26, 2017

Thank you! Honestly was playing for about an hour invisible through 3 cut scenes. Didn't think of changing companion cloths. Seems like changing anyone's cloths will fix it.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
There's no way Gabe would spend time and effort on designing a female character without any intention of defiling her somehow. Even if her tits are small according to Gabe standards.

That's a thin fucking line to tread, considering she's the main character's literal mother.
And no, I'm not only talking about the recent Patreon shitstorm regarding incest.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Guys how i get Gabrielle and Kythe scene ?
When you meet kythe for the first time you have to choose farah for yourself, after that you go through the windy canyon you hear gunshots when you leave the tunnlel, you then have to go back to the little farm to ivestigate and meet gabrielle, when you then go to the inn in the woods you have snu-snu with farah and gabrielle is listening to that and kythe jumps on her because she is availible.

Reactions: goditseb
Feb 6, 2018
Where can I look up the CG scene with Ra'Tiki? (the one in the tent)
None of the CG Arts show this one...
The reason why I looked at multiple ones is because there seems to be a big mess with the art style on Gabe's side.
I actually chose the eastern (manga-like) artstyle, while the scenes shown in the beta all looked cartoon-like (don't know if they're placeholders and will soon be replaced by the fitting one when it comes out but still...).
The last one with Laquadia for example: you can't tell me that this is supposed to be manga-like?!
To each his/her own taste, but when a person wants to have a specific artystyle, why do you insert another one?
Really hoping Gabe doesn't do so much side-content or ambitious stuff that she forgets the maingame... (also still salty about the ending of LoQO2... really cut short and just spiked in difficulty after Commander Seth)

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes