Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
might not get answered but are there any other games with voice acting like this

during the sex scenes too?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Just copy them into the 2.08 folder just like they were in the 1.8 folder...
But, You will miss some of the new content added in 2.08 by not starting a new game...

Reactions: Soulyman

Regretter

Jun 24, 2017
Hey, just wanted to know, does story makes sense if I start playing from the 3rd game in the series?
or is it recommended to play from start?

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
anybody got a save before the newest update came out

I tried using mine but get errors

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Hey, just wanted to know, does story makes sense if I start playing from the 3rd game in the series?
or is it recommended to play from start?
Yes... each of the stories are standalone and do not require knowledge of previous stories...
However... you would not catch who Osira is when you first meet her... or the reference to Master Hen'Tai and the League of perverts... But you would be able to catch up rather quickly...

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Any real walkthrough i have only seen bad ones with no answers to the quiz questions from the scholar

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well some scenes have different poses and look flatout better. Imo Beastmode B looks way better as Beastmode A but that's just a matter of taste.

To run faster you have to find the traveling scholar (blue dressed guy) in the Colussia Inn and answer his 5 questions. Just save before and load if you want to save money. After that you get the Boots of Rushing which allows toggling on/off running by pressing A.

Since it's a traveling scholar you should keep your eyes open cuz you can find him in other locations and he has more rewards ready for you.
Sweet so what is the answer to question 5?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes