Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Gabe says that she will try to focus more on the protagonist;
First update is Beatrix being raped.

Use cheat engine, there is an option called "enable speedhack"
i hate hacks, but this game REALLY needs a speedhack. your solution should be pinned!

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I am not sure what I should do now, I think the last quest I did is Kythe
I talked to Illumi but she said dont have any quest but I see the changelog say story added?

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Checking the files, it seems that some international version scenes were added, also she added a scene with flower girl and another for Mhu'tiki.
Also, those cosplay photos are really sad.
Edit: there is also a scene were masquerade masturbates using her teddy bear with a strap-on

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I haven't played the game in a while. Can't remember if there is a gallery in this game or not. If there is would anyone be willing to share a save? If not is there anyway to view scenes without me having to try to play through the game again?

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone have a save I haven't played since 2.00 so my old saves dont work. I think the last time I played I escaped from a lab or something. If anyone could help that would be great I dont want to have to start all over.

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
guys i am new in this game..plz tell me... is the h scene in this game r animated or image?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Since everyone wants a save here's mine at the end of 2.08. It is wolfman route tho

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Here also another loqo 2 games giving audio error's too
okay there might be some tricks to do it. the game itself isn't at fault here. it seems to be your computer, or rather, the missing files programs need to play that game.
first of all: what locale do ya use? japanese locale? american locale?
second (just in case): what rpg maker version do you use and what rpg makers generations do ya have? (e.g. rpg maker 2000, rpg maker xp, rpg maker ACE and so on).

if you don't have rpg maker rtp, download this one (follow the insutrctions on the website):

here the sources where i found some "maybe" solutions:

Reactions: Kanoko97

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Checking the files, it seems that some international version scenes were added, also she added a scene with flower girl and another for Mhu'tiki.
Also, those cosplay photos are really sad.
Edit: there is also a scene were masquerade masturbates using her teddy bear with a strap-on
Also a few SethxZoe scenes were added to beastman, Namely the GnollsXGab and LaylaXHorse.

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
So is this game technically just a voyeurism simulator where the MC is the only one getting the least/barely any action, while they watch everyone else get taken?

That seems to be what this game is about from what I could gleam from the comments on/off...and this latest update seems to reinforce that description.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So is this game technically just a voyeurism simulator where the MC is the only one getting the least/barely any action, while they watch everyone else get taken?

That seems to be what this game is about from what I could gleam from the comments on/off...and this latest update seems to reinforce that description.
Would you believe it if I said that this game the main character gets more action then probably all the other games combined. Just about every female character is used and abused. So yea, if you're not a fan of that steer clear of these titles.

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Would you believe it if I said that this game the main character gets more action then probably all the other games combined. Just about every female character is used and abused. So yea, if you're not a fan of that steer clear of these titles.
Actually, I find that statement to represent how incredibly sad this all is...I sometimes wonder if this is just some grand experiment to see if Gabe can coerce the player to choose celibacy at some point for the MC...

Reactions: RedPillBlues
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes