Mar 22, 2018
So should i be playing this before LoQO I and II? would love to get the maximum story outta it
No. every game stand alone. first was LoQO I, then LoQO II. LoQO-Origin take part after LoQO II , but a few reverences to LoQO II are implemented. Like a few Characters and elements of the Story. But you can play each games without knowing about the earlier.
For LoQO-Origin there are episode 1 +2 released for public. Episode 3 is still in Beta for Patrons and Gabe mentioned she will have finished Ep 3 to the end of the year. then follows Ep 4 to finish the game.

Reactions: LoneWolf999
Mar 22, 2018
Where do I have to go after the end of 2.08?
Kinda forgot since it's been a month lol
thx in advance! :)
if case you don t know you can always go to Illumi (where the Crystal transport you) and ask her.
but maintask is the Iron spire south of Odiania. And maybe finding Opala in the Illusion ? forest. not sure about the last one....haven t played yet

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
So should i be playing this before LoQO I and II? would love to get the maximum story outta it
Individual scenes that aren't sex are just kind of schlocky, and the overall story is a bit of a mess. I don't think you really lose out by skipping around. That said, this game does sort of take for granted that you're familiar with the characters and have played at least LoQO II for a lot of its references (An'Terra, whatever the countries are, etc.). I don't think you'll miss out on much, but some things might be a little confusing. Especially as this game appears to be some kind of time-wank prequel and sequel to the previous games.

The first game's connections to the second and Origins are sort of tenuous. Opala's kingdom is in another dimension, or some shit, relative to the lands in 2 and apparently this game. So all that really carries over is the family dynamic and character development for Opala, Farah, and Osira. You can get the gist of that from any of the games, about five minutes after the characters appear.

Reactions: LoneWolf999
Mar 22, 2018
@muttdoggy !! Maybe this help you to deal with all the tecnichal Questions I ve seen in the thread.
I was just going trough a few pages and wonder how many problems you guys have.
The game comes with all that´s needed to play. And it´s Windows only. Mac need some different programm to run the Game
The first step after unzip/unrar is install the Rpg Maker Xp ,by open this folder and click the set up exe. for Rpg maker
then you can start playing by openthe game exe. the Rpg makes install itself in the window program folder.
missing dll file can happen....just google it and dl in the game folder.
Save files can be imported to every new Beta.
with the game also comes a"read me" file with have the changes in it and a "how to do" (do not remember the correct name) file.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Cor6ix

Jan 9, 2018
how can i make this game in full resolution on my monitor? now it like small window who cant change size :(

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
No. every game stand alone. first was LoQO I, then LoQO II. LoQO-Origin take part after LoQO II , but a few reverences to LoQO II are implemented. Like a few Characters and elements of the Story. But you can play each games without knowing about the earlier.
For LoQO-Origin there are episode 1 +2 released for public. Episode 3 is still in Beta for Patrons and Gabe mentioned she will have finished Ep 3 to the end of the year. then follows Ep 4 to finish the game.
Individual scenes that aren't sex are just kind of schlocky, and the overall story is a bit of a mess. I don't think you really lose out by skipping around. That said, this game does sort of take for granted that you're familiar with the characters and have played at least LoQO II for a lot of its references (An'Terra, whatever the countries are, etc.). I don't think you'll miss out on much, but some things might be a little confusing. Especially as this game appears to be some kind of time-wank prequel and sequel to the previous games.

The first game's connections to the second and Origins are sort of tenuous. Opala's kingdom is in another dimension, or some shit, relative to the lands in 2 and apparently this game. So all that really carries over is the family dynamic and character development for Opala, Farah, and Osira. You can get the gist of that from any of the games, about five minutes after the characters appear.
Thanks a lot for the inputs!

Zhark699

Sep 29, 2017
guys im sorry to disturb you but ive been playing over 7hrs straight n got fed up n started cheating n got gold detector..even dan i didnt see a single golden beetlefuck....why da fuck does dis needs to be a thing...anyway plz help ..whats da easiest way to get it

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
guys im sorry to disturb you but ive been playing over 7hrs straight n got fed up n started cheating n got gold detector..even dan i didnt see a single golden beetlefuck....why da fuck does dis needs to be a thing...anyway plz help ..whats da easiest way to get it
You have to leave to the world map to make them spawn, you will then receive a messege if the gold bug appered when you enter the area, if not repeat.

Zirankhasu

Aug 1, 2017
both of you: did ya try out my solutions in post 1056?
when you are talking about downloading the "RPG Maker VX Ace" yes i did installed it (but i couldnt find the sound files in it either and the errors appeared again, too)
and at the moment i am using the american locale

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
when you are talking about downloading the "RPG Maker VX Ace" yes i did installed it (but i couldnt find the sound files in it either and the errors appeared again, too)
and at the moment i am using the american locale
can you show or tell me what rpg makers you have currently on ya pc?

just for comparison, here are the rpg makers i have installed (and the game works fine on my pc):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
found it! its from the rpg maker XP. this program however is not for free.
therefore here my rpg maker xp:
if it doesn't work (normally you have to install such a program), try out this link (it's the setup exe for RPG maker xp):

I downloaded it from an unknown website, checked it with kaspersky and it seems to be virusfree. still, keep ya anti virus on, just in case.

@Zirankhasu samme for you: try out rpg maker xp and tell me afterwards if it worked.

Mar 22, 2018
What program do youuse to cheat? Sgedit? most of the game related items wont work , bc the game engine did not find the trigger if not activated during gameplay. Like Ruby coins or advanced lockpick...so the items from the reward need to be triggered in game.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
They do have one, but its not close to being up to date with the most recent update, and it wont be till the next chapter is complete. In fact it should be in the folder under F95Zone EXTRAS.
thx i look for that
found it! its from the rpg maker XP. this program however is not for free.
therefore here my rpg maker xp:
if it doesn't work (normally you have to install such a program), try out this link (it's the setup exe for RPG maker xp):

I downloaded it from an unknown website, checked it with kaspersky and it seems to be virusfree. still, keep ya anti virus on, just in case.

@Zirankhasu samme for you: try out rpg maker xp and tell me afterwards if it worked.
working, thx man

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes