DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
You play as a beast man instead of human...
IF... you select one of the non-human main character at the start of the game.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Guys, do you know where the saved files are? I removed the game and re-installed those times, and my saves continued in the game.

Zhark699

Sep 29, 2017
What program do youuse to cheat? Sgedit? most of the game related items wont work , bc the game engine did not find the trigger if not activated during gameplay. Like Ruby coins or advanced lockpick...so the items from the reward need to be triggered in game.
ikr...dats y I need golden token... but I cant find any beetleblade any where...it just simply wont spawn...any help for dat

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
ikr...dats y I need golden token... but I cant find any beetleblade any where...it just simply wont spawn...any help for dat
you can get an item from one of those quizmaster guys. with that you can see monsters with golden beetles. they appear totally in gold. and once entering a fight with 'em you will also fight against a golden beetle. attack it first with all you've got, 'cause it will attempt to flee.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Guys, do you know where the saved files are? I removed the game and re-installed those times, and my saves continued in the game.
can't be. the savings are in the game folder and nowhere else. tested it out on my own.

Zhark699

Sep 29, 2017
is dat
you can get an item from one of those quizmaster guys. with that you can see monsters with golden beetles. they appear totally in gold. and once entering a fight with 'em you will also fight against a golden beetle. attack it first with all you've got, 'cause it will attempt to flee.
golden detector or a necklace/ring ....coz i dont think i can get dat ring without goin to brightstone...dats way late in story

Zhark699

Sep 29, 2017
is dat

golden detector or a necklace/ring ....coz i dont think i can get dat ring without goin to brightstone...dats way late in story
lol...yah i got it...u can use switches to ur advantage...#023 is beetleblade...if its T(true) dan its in a field...tnx for all advices guys

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
is dat

dunno, but when im home i can give ya my save files. im was at the end of 1.08 when i last saved my game. i have all the secret items from that scholar guy.

edit: nvm, didnt see ya second post.

Zirankhasu

Aug 1, 2017
found it! its from the rpg maker XP. this program however is not for free.
therefore here my rpg maker xp:
if it doesn't work (normally you have to install such a program), try out this link (it's the setup exe for RPG maker xp):

I downloaded it from an unknown website, checked it with kaspersky and it seems to be virusfree. still, keep ya anti virus on, just in case.

@Zirankhasu samme for you: try out rpg maker xp and tell me afterwards if it worked.
Thank you for your fast response!
Downloading the "rpg maker XP" from your post #1098 worked for me.
i just copied the 2 folders (Graphics and Audio) into the Game Folder and till now no more errors are shown.

Zhark699

Sep 29, 2017
dunno, but when im home i can give ya my save files. im was at the end of 1.08 when i last saved my game. i have all the secret items from that scholar guy.

edit: nvm, didnt see ya second post.
i'd still love to play off ur save...it cud be really helpful

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Is only me, but after importing saves from an older version, my Ribbon of Speech disappeared and now I do not understand animals anymore.
So I used the save editor (SGedit) to get it back (there was even a 0 value there, meaning that I used to own it before).
But animals still only make animal sounds, not speach.
How to remedy it? Maybe there is a value in Switch that will help?

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Is only me, but after importing saves from an older version, my Ribbon of Speech disappeared and now I do not understand animals anymore.
So I used the save editor (SGedit) to get it back (there was even a 0 value there, meaning that I used to own it before).
But animals still only make animal sounds, not speach.
How to remedy it? Maybe there is a value in Switch that will help?
Can't really help with this specifically. All I can say is there's a good chance you're right. Either in this game or the second one Gabe did a similar thing with Gold Coins or whatever. It was both an inventory item, and a global counter, and changing the inventory value to more than a chest required wouldn't let you open the chest. Changing the count variable would, and if I remember right, you could keep opening chests even with the inventory entry zeroed, as long as the variable value was high enough.

Mar 22, 2018
Golden Beetleblades are verry rare. in the basic version they spawn at a rate lower than 20%. The only chance you have is go to world map and return to the local map, if you´re lucky they will show up. But you need to know wich mob have an golden beetleblade in. go to the wiki for help. they have a huge amount of info about the game. here is the link...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
lol...yah i got it...u can use switches to ur advantage...#023 is beetleblade...if its T(true) dan its in a field...tnx for all advices guys
I also recommend using RpgMakerSaveEdit, it's much better than the one that comes with the game.

Reactions: Zhark699
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes