400zkl

Nov 1, 2017
After i defeat masquerade in the tunnel of uncle dads farm and watched the cutscene, my character became invisible. Anyone know what could made this happen?

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
After i defeat masquerade in the tunnel of uncle dads farm and watched the cutscene, my character became invisible. Anyone know what could made this happen?
You can fix it by going into a camp and having sex with Farah.

I have no idea what causes it.

Reactions: 400zkl

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
There's a fucking file with a changelog attached people.
It's not much, mostly story (unfinished sequence). One full miniscene and one unfinished scene with no text.
I datamined it and there is NOTHING new aside from what we can access through gameplay.
Plenty of new art by SethxZoe from the looks of it though.
To be fair, the changelog lists every change as "Fix"s. Plus you get phrases like "Additional storymode content has been added to the game.", which doesn't say much.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
If... the only way to see the change log is to download the update, only to find out that there is not much in the update...
If the update file, or at least the latest changes were a separate file, then it would answer all these questions...
(Wait, gota check something...)
OK, so there IS a separate change log, on the first page, that shows what was updated and what was fixed...
Sorry, I never look down past the first screen and just jump to the first unread post... (Like just about everyone else does...)

Mar 28, 2018
guys i need help ASAP i didnt do the first mission that gives me free picklock tool and now i go to the park after finishing lots of missions and i cant find the guy there someone please help i already spent like 7 hours i cant reset now . . .

wongsam

Aug 5, 2017
Unable to find file graphics/autotiles/054-wall02
Can everyone help me to solve this problem
Thanks you

lampros

Jul 12, 2017
For anyone getting the RGSS102E.dll error, I have a fix (worked for windows 8.1 atleast). Simply downloading the DLL file didn't work for me. You have to download RPG MAKER XP version for it to open the games. Link provided below to download.

**Make sure you click on RPG MAKER XP version, otherwise it'll download the latest version which doesn't work**
Thanks Man

Mar 22, 2018
Is only me, but after importing saves from an older version, my Ribbon of Speech disappeared and now I do not understand animals anymore.
So I used the save editor (SGedit) to get it back (there was even a 0 value there, meaning that I used to own it before).
But animals still only make animal sounds, not speach.
How to remedy it? Maybe there is a value in Switch that will help?
Not sure what you are talking about. Since there is only Gabrieles "Ribbon of speech" in the game., and you have to give it back to her while youre on the travel to the "meeting of the lords". There is only the scene where the Mc speek with his magihound in the game. So no switch or any thing else.

Mar 22, 2018
Since I read a lot in here about cheating I have to give my 2 cents.
Succesfull cheating requires the correct ini file for the game and using Sgedit. the INI file contain every switch and item that´s used yet and a few that are not in the game now.
And hold in mimd...YOU Can NOT CHEAT WITH ITEMS WICH ARE HAVE TO TRIGGERED DURING THE GAMEPLAY
Like Ruby Coins and Costume Fabric. You can unlock them but not use.
You can cheat with Golden Beetleblade by set the switch "T" and then any related to them also. Means items from the Reward page. The correct INI file can be found at the new Wiki....link is a few post above. NR. 1115

Mar 22, 2018
guys i need help ASAP i didnt do the first mission that gives me free picklock tool and now i go to the park after finishing lots of missions and i cant find the guy there someone please help i already spent like 7 hours i cant reset now . . .
Not sure about it. Played this part long time ago but if I remember the wiki correct...go to Port Ponod. the guy should be there...somehow...hope it helps

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes