DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah! But what do you need to do to trigger that? I know you need to talk but she said (look at the picture).
(look at what picture???)
She will tell you to go to Uncle Dad's farm, then she will meet you there...
BUT, maybe you need to go to Kahr first... that could be what you're missing...

HENK999

Aug 21, 2017
(look at what picture???)
She will tell you to go to Uncle Dad's farm, then she will meet you there...
BUT, maybe you need to go to Kahr first... that could be what you're missing...
Oh that is weird? I attached a photo with the post. I can see the picture, strange other can't. Maybe I did something wrong. However in the picture she said this ''I'll find a way to get you over the Valley Checkpoint.'' I checked Kahr btw but could not find anything I missed. But mayde I did not find what to do.

-.-

May 11, 2017
Hey I got a question! I played the version 2.02 now a few updates futher I wanna use the same game save and continu to play. When I played the last version it ended afther the destruction of the Iron spire. However how do you get pass the the Valley chekpoint. I know you need to talk to Black Madame at the castle however and sleep I did that. But yet she does not tell me how to get pass. In the picture you see what she says
could you upload your save data?

losanee

Aug 26, 2017
I keep getting Unable to find file Audio/SE/002-System02 when I launch the game someone else has the same problem and what sould I do?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I keep getting Unable to find file Audio/SE/002-System02 when I launch the game someone else has the same problem and what sould I do?
Check your folder and see it is it really missing...
If it is, check your zip file, or .Z7 to see if you missed it when installing the game...
Otherwise, someone can upload it for you...

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Oh that is weird? I attached a photo with the post. I can see the picture, strange other can't. Maybe I did something wrong. However in the picture she said this ''I'll find a way to get you over the Valley Checkpoint.'' I checked Kahr btw but could not find anything I missed. But maybe I did not find what to do.
Did you explore the temple? Did you find one of The Nine???
If not, that is what you are missing.

Mar 22, 2018
The thingie that makes you speak to animals.
It was a reward from the goat quest in Kair.
After loading the game my ability to talk to animals disappeared.
Played trough it and there is no goat quest in Khar. or I could not find. You sure you´re playing LoQO-Origin and not LoQO II. there is a goat Quest in the desert town

Apr 7, 2018
Can someone upload a good link to download this series ? on this site both of the 3 games miss some files when u download them and i can't start the game , for example they missing some Audio and Graphics files and stuff...i really don't get why tho , is there a way to solve this , if not can someone pls upload a link with the latest versions that can work....

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Played trough it and there is no goat quest in Khar. or I could not find. You sure you´re playing LoQO-Origin and not LoQO II. there is a goat Quest in the desert town
Frankly speaking, I am not sure now.

I replayed all the games, and loqoO was put to a standstill as I waited for updates with more content.
When I returned to the game, I noticed that animals were only making animal sounds. This made me wonder if something was missing. So I talked to all Travelling Scholars with no awail. I even tried editing files.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
hmm, I bought my first costume for Gabrielle ... any idea how to dress her with it?

Mar 22, 2018
Frankly speaking, I am not sure now.

I replayed all the games, and loqoO was put to a standstill as I waited for updates with more content.
When I returned to the game, I noticed that animals were only making animal sounds. This made me wonder if something was missing. So I talked to all Travelling Scholars with no awail. I even tried editing files.
no Traveling Scholar gives "Ribbon of Speech" in LoQO-Origin...at least not yet. So I think you´ve played LoQO II

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes