SkiLLuX

May 11, 2018
Here's to hoping, because of a harddrive problem I lost most of my saves. I was able to salvage some of them luckily especially my main, but does anyone here have a save before the scene with Farah in Zweibelle's lab ?!
Appreciate the help if anyone does.

Oct 17, 2017
can someone tell me to which one should i need to play first? this one or - ??

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
The story order is: 1, 2, Origin...
Other than a few in story references, there is no need to play them in order...
IE: Mother Farah said, "You remind me of someone I met before"...
In 2, talking about the MC in 1...
And in Origin, about the MC in 2...
(At least the first 2 are finished...)

Mar 22, 2018
Where can I find a Art Razor ?
The Art Razor is part of the reward System. You can obtain it by using the golden Token , wich you get from the golden Beetleblades. Each region has one in one of the mob you can fight there. But they spawn only by low rate. 10 to 20% at the beginning. So enter a region and search trough it a few times till you can find one. Oh and use your best moves to fight the Beetleblade first,bc they tend to escape during battle. Best way is to earn enough Golden Token to by all the items for increase the spawn rate first.

mynamez2

Oct 11, 2017
hello guys
I have a weird errors in this game..when I tried to run it:

1.first it was a "rgss102e.dll missing" error that I had the dll file and copy\pasted it in game folder. seems fixed

2.then game gave me rgss rtp standard not found error that I edited "game.ini" and removing word"standart" in that file. seems fixed

3.and yeah, game gave me a Audio/SE/002-System02 sound file [that I copied and renamed an audio file in SE folder. seems fixed]

4.BUT now it giving me a weirdo error named "unable to find file Graphic/Autotiles/054-wall02,"
AND there is no Graphic folder in entire game rar

so finally, I feeling stuck between this shit
any help? please :-/

Reactions: spukle
Mar 22, 2018
hello guys
I have a weird errors in this game..when I tried to run it:

1.first it was a "rgss102e.dll missing" error that I had the dll file and copy\pasted it in game folder. seems fixed

2.then game gave me rgss rtp standard not found error that I edited "game.ini" and removing word"standart" in that file. seems fixed

3.and yeah, game gave me a Audio/SE/002-System02 sound file [that I copied and renamed an audio file in SE folder. seems fixed]

4.BUT now it giving me a weirdo error named "unable to find file Graphic/Autotiles/054-wall02,"
AND there is no Graphic folder in entire game rar

so finally, I feeling stuck between this shit
any help? please :-/
Do you have a RPG-Maker file in your game folder? if so open and load the setup .exe for rgss rtp standart. it will load into your program folder and should fix all your problems. if not read the manual file that also comes with the game

Reactions: mynamez2

mynamez2

Oct 11, 2017
Do you have a RPG-Maker file in your game folder? if so open and load the setup .exe for rgss rtp standart. it will load into your program folder and should fix all your problems. if not read the manual file that also comes with the game

Arman95

Jul 25, 2017
Can anyone tell me how complete the scenes are in terms of all the versions? I remember trying the international version a couple of updates ago and it seemed that only a few scenes were actually finished in terms of the art.

stelleion

Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys I have an error when giving star game and it is the following, Unable to find file Audio / SE / 001 - System01.

Can someone help me pls?

stelleion

Jun 29, 2017
Ok what I did was download this rpg maker and copy the audio folders and graphics in the game folder.
That lets me start playing.
In case someone can help

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes