-.-

May 11, 2017
can someone please upload a save data before or after the ending of episode 2 (2.0)

HENK999

Aug 21, 2017
Hey I got a question! I played the version 2.02 now a few updates futher I wanna use the same game save and continu to play. When I played the last version it ended afther the destruction of the Iron spire. However how do you get pass the the Valley chekpoint. I know you need to talk to Black Madame at the castle however and sleep I did that. But yet she does not tell me how to get pass. In the picture you see what she says

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Hey I got a question! I played the version 2.02 now a few updates futher I wanna use the same game save and continu to play. When I played the last version it ended afther the destruction of the Iron spire. However how do you get pass the the Valley chekpoint. I know you need to talk to Black Madame at the castle however and sleep I did that. But yet she does not tell me how to get pass. In the picture you see what she says
Talk to Black Dame in Castle Warrengard... You will use the tunnel that will get you past the checkpoint

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Not sure what you are talking about. Since there is only Gabrieles "Ribbon of speech" in the game., and you have to give it back to her while youre on the travel to the "meeting of the lords". There is only the scene where the Mc speek with his magihound in the game. So no switch or any thing else.
The thingie that makes you speak to animals.
It was a reward from the goat quest in Kair.
After loading the game my ability to talk to animals disappeared.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know if you have a variable linked to the women's relationship?

Also someone knows a good version of RpgMakerSaveEdit because the version I have does not open the save file and where can I download it?

Mar 22, 2018
so this is a serie...the first one is origin, than LoQO 1 and then LoQO 2 ?
Kind of...bc LoQo I was the first game, then II followed...extending the story with a new world.
LoQO-origin is the 3. game and take place after II. Since it includes parts of NR: II , like the war in Namaria with the An-Terra and Opala being the Queen of Egypt. But it has some kind of Timetravel, we meet the young Farah and later in Game the Mature Farah. Also other Characters and species are mentioned ,wich are introduced in LoQO II.
I agree it´s a bit confusing ,but since you can play each game without knowlwdge about the other....who cares

Mar 22, 2018
What mission is that? I can't find it in the walktrough.
No wonder...the walktrough ends with episode 2 and Khar is ep.3,wich is still under development.
Gabe mentioned she probably finish ep.3 maybe end of the year or in 1. quarter of 2019

and ep 4 will take another year...so the game is not finished till 2020

Ender S

Nov 20, 2016
No wonder...the walktrough ends with episode 2 and Khar is ep.3,wich is still under development.
Gabe mentioned she probably finish ep.3 maybe end of the year or in 1. quarter of 2019

and ep 4 will take another year...so the game is not finished till 2020
Uh okay, should have checked that first.

Anyways I can't find the mission ingame, I probably missed someone but I don't know where else to look.

Apr 7, 2018
this is f...up like this game does not let me play it cuz all the time it says something is missing , audio/graphics etc...why do i keep having this problem

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Question:where do I find roasesus boss fight and what conditions
South of River Checkpoint is Serenity Bridge...
Go north through all of the cave system to a weak wall at the end...
BUT, you need gun power first, otherwise all you can do is kill a bunch of fishmouths and get lots of experience and gold...

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes