DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
So, What was added in this update???
Do we get to attack the second tower yet?
Can we get past the bridge going north?
What was added since 2.08?

Reactions: cg3985

force

May 18, 2017
how do i get into castle warrengard? ive bought dynamite already, and it keeps telling me something along the lines of "its too dangerous to be here right now" did i miss something?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
You must enter the castle from the underground river...
When you enter Fierra Falls 2 or 3 screens north, across a bridge is a small ledge... There is a weak wall here.
This gets you into the underground river.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
About castle/fortress upgrade.
How do I get more "tools" resource?
This is the only resource I am missing. I remember going around all shops in all towns/villaiges at least twice.
I need it for Castle Overhaul.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
no i mean the quest
dunno. i finished the game in my save file. there was nothing to do anymore. i guess you can simply do the thing that was now implemented in 2.09. but don't ask me where to trigger said quest, 'cause i didn't play the newest verison myself.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
There's a fucking file with a changelog attached people.
It's not much, mostly story (unfinished sequence). One full miniscene and one unfinished scene with no text.
I datamined it and there is NOTHING new aside from what we can access through gameplay.
Plenty of new art by SethxZoe from the looks of it though.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
There's a fucking file with a changelog attached people.
It's not much, mostly story (unfinished sequence). One full miniscene and one unfinished scene with no text.
exactly. i don't even answer questions of people anymore who are too lazy to read the changelog on the first site...

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes