RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
what is beastman mode?
When you start the game you get to pick from 3 different CGsets, each one having unique CG's for that path. Beastman is one of these, in which you can play as a Wolf, Minotaur, or Bull.

Reactions: yandrei

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Actually, I find that statement to represent how incredibly sad this all is...I sometimes wonder if this is just some grand experiment to see if Gabe can coerce the player to choose celibacy at some point for the MC...
Yea I agree, I 100% think there should more building on the main character rather then just using him as some spectator to see everyone else get fucked. It might be some government funded plan to turn us all in cucks. However i'm not the developer, so it's whatever. I'm just along for the ride till SethXzoe is fired, or quits.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
does anyone know if they have walkthrough this game?
They do have one, but its not close to being up to date with the most recent update, and it wont be till the next chapter is complete. In fact it should be in the folder under F95Zone EXTRAS.

Reactions: edscorp

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
okay there might be some tricks to do it. the game itself isn't at fault here. it seems to be your computer, or rather, the missing files programs need to play that game.
first of all: what locale do ya use? japanese locale? american locale?
second (just in case): what rpg maker version do you use and what rpg makers generations do ya have? (e.g. rpg maker 2000, rpg maker xp, rpg maker ACE and so on).

if you don't have rpg maker rtp, download this one (follow the insutrctions on the website):

here the sources where i found some "maybe" solutions:

thx i had a same problem of sound! U save my game and life!XD

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I am not sure what I should do now, I think the last quest I did is Kythe
I talked to Illumi but she said dont have any quest but I see the changelog say story added?
I talked to black dame, and she said something about a valley checkpoint?

Can someone help me?? Not sure what to do now. I followed the walkthrough till the plant fight, now i'm not sure what to do since it is not updated

Jan 9, 2018
I try everything I install program also some files but always want different thing's lik 0534-wall02 or something how we can fix this problem directly ?

Zirankhasu

Aug 1, 2017
I dont know what to do,
first RGSS102E.dll was missing
then RGSS RTP standard not found
and now there are the audio files Audio/SE/001-System01 and Audio/SE/002-System02 missing
(the sounds for pressing down and Enter i guess)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
every time i get to the main menu it tells me that "unable to find Audio/SE/002-System02." any fix guys?
I dont know what to do,
first RGSS102E.dll was missing
then RGSS RTP standard not found
and now there are the audio files Audio/SE/001-System01 and Audio/SE/002-System02 missing
(the sounds for pressing down and Enter i guess)
both of you: did ya try out my solutions in post 1056?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes