0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Any news on the beta for Patreon people or is Gabe going to stretch it for a midnight Sunday "weekend" release again?
We're already getting fucked out of a whole scene that was supposed to be in it.

gargonare

Aug 30, 2017
All the time a new beta is released i cross my fingers hoping someone shares it(would be greatly appreciated). XD
The anticipation is a killer.

Jester141

May 8, 2017
Now I just hope patreon doesn't start squeezing gabe over what may or may not be in his game... fecking patreon...

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
It shouldn't. Just because Gabe is planning on introducing the MC's mother doesn't mean there will be incest. Or at least not the main component of the game leaving it to player discretion.

gralthan

May 21, 2017
It shouldn't. Just because Gabe is planning on introducing the MC's mother doesn't mean there will be incest. Or at least not the main component of the game leaving it to player discretion.
Excuse me?
This is the person that put a genderswap furry into their game. You can bet your fucking ass, there will be incest, and as if that wasn't enough, MC's mother will probably be fucked by a monster at one point with MC forced to watch.

gargonare

Aug 30, 2017
Excuse me?
This is the person that put a genderswap furry into their game. You can bet your fucking ass, there will be incest, and as if that wasn't enough, MC's mother will probably be fucked by a monster at one point with MC forced to watch.
Wrong! At most it was hinted that you would get the option to have incest! Other than that it was specifically said that there's no funny business, you're just projecting your own.....preferences.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Much obliged, skunk man.

New mini-scene is Beatrix.
She gets raped.
Not by you.
Enjoy.

As for the more positive changes, I've decrypted this build and seems to be plenty of art updates.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Much obliged, skunk man.

New mini-scene is Beatrix.
She gets raped.
Not by you.
Enjoy.

As for the more positive changes, I've decrypted this build and seems to be plenty of art updates.
Gabe says that she will try to focus more on the protagonist;
First update is Beatrix being raped.
when i play can i make the caracter run faster ?
Use cheat engine, there is an option called "enable speedhack"

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I still dont even know if this game is worth playing or not, she has a habit of working for years on a game and having a pitiful amount of scenes to show for it.

Although the draw of a woman hentai game dev is probably the reason the games get so big.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes