johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
any mod that can lead to gallery with everything unlocked like roundscape?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I just updated the LoQO Wiki to add a page for my Adventur's Aid program...
With the latest updates.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I have a problem in my game, following main story, i just got out of the tunnel on Uncle Dad's Ranch and my character has disappeared, like he was invisible, i can see NPCs moving, and i can walk, eve if i don´t know where im going. Tried to load last save and remade boss battle again, tried changing maps, going back to the cave, nothing works, could anyone help me please?

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
I have a problem in my game, following main story, i just got out of the tunnel on Uncle Dad's Ranch and my character has disappeared, like he was invisible, i can see NPCs moving, and i can walk, eve if i don´t know where im going. Tried to load last save and remade boss battle again, tried changing maps, going back to the cave, nothing works, could anyone help me please?
I just ran into the same problem here. It's like the map is on top of the character.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Gabe posted: "I've also completed one more mini-scene and plan to have a full one added as well, speaking off...totally unrelated, surely, but what two interractions would you prefer to have with Masquerade if given the chance? ;3"

What do you guys think that those interactions will be? It's not above Gabe to do a poll about this and then decide that Eclipse or some random will be the one doing the fucking.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Gabe posted: "I've also completed one more mini-scene and plan to have a full one added as well, speaking off...totally unrelated, surely, but what two interractions would you prefer to have with Masquerade if given the chance? ;3"

What do you guys think that those interactions will be? It's not above Gabe to do a poll about this and then decide that Eclipse or some random will be the one doing the fucking.
Pretty confident the Masquerade scene is with the MC, if not everyone else on her blog are confused as that's how she worded it. She's indicated plans haven't changed and the game is still going to be more heavily centered on PC scenes with some other scenes for those who like them and to fill in gaps where the PC can't have scenes. Her next game which will be in 202X sounds like it might be something where it will have a female PC, but don't hold me to that.

Also I don't think it was you who said it, but the illustration cards are not canon, one of the Master Hentais in game says they are imaginary and honestly some of those would destroy the established story. So I would not worry those are just fan commissions to pad out the game.

Reactions: COOL_CAT

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
Hello. Does anyone know how to get text to show up? I'm trying to play this on my Mac using Wine. Same problem with the other entries in the series. I fixed it once... and I have no idea what that fix was.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I'm willing to bet Masquerade's mini-scene will be implemented in her pseudo-secret love shack that currently holds some of her dialogue (monologue, rather) with no purpose.
Reminder that in that case the player is getting sloppy seconds after a pack of stray dogs, unless Gabe edits the dialogue.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I'm willing to bet Masquerade's mini-scene will be implemented in her pseudo-secret love shack that currently holds some of her dialogue (monologue, rather) with no purpose.
Reminder that in that case the player is getting sloppy seconds after a pack of stray dogs, unless Gabe edits the dialogue.
Ehhh, Masquerade's a crazy loon killer clown and in this game that stuff is to be expected. Also Gabe changes dialogue all the time so it's possible that doesn't even make it to the final release. Gabe has changed huge plot points in updates before and seems like she's going to add a complete section into the game that takes place before this latest update's story content.

MrSoder

Jun 7, 2017
For some strange reason, my character becomes invisible after the second boss fight against Masquerade and her Teddy (after the cutscene). So my save just became useless...

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
It would be helpful if a mod could post that bug and its solution near the download links up top.

@MrSoderblom Try to get back to the camp, talk to Farah and invite her into the tent and your sprite will return. Gab the dev has said she will have it fixed by the next beta.

Reactions: MrSoder
Feb 6, 2018
Hey guys could someone please tell me how to continue with the plot?
I am at the end of episode 2 right after Kythie was put to bed...
What one user told me was to sleep in bed and then talk to the Black Dame to advance the plot but the only dialogue options I got were the ones about upgrading the castle...
So could someone either send me a savefile with the progress that needs to be done or a good guide please...
Thanks in advance! :D

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys could someone please tell me how to continue with the plot?
I am at the end of episode 2 right after Kythie was put to bed...
What one user told me was to sleep in bed and then talk to the Black Dame to advance the plot but the only dialogue options I got were the ones about upgrading the castle...
So could someone either send me a savefile with the progress that needs to be done or a good guide please...
Thanks in advance! :D
You have to sleep, not take a nap

MrSoder

Jun 7, 2017
It would be helpful if a mod could post that bug and its solution near the download links up top.

@MrSoderblom Try to get back to the camp, talk to Farah and invite her into the tent and your sprite will return. Gab the dev has said she will have it fixed by the next beta.
Thank you!

Feb 6, 2018
You have to sleep, not take a nap
I alread did... even tried it several times; Dame still only talks about how she will find me a way to cross Valley Checkpoint.
What I did was go to the beds next to Kythie and sleep till sunrise/night.
Pls help guys xD

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Amazing how much that Walkthrough is important right?I just passed the cave to the new part of the world map, i depended on the guide to everything so far, now i am lost too and trying to catch up on my own. My hope is that when the game is completed the author could finish the guide too.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hey guys, I have a fucking bug here. When my character appears in Suthern Meadow he becomes invisible, he can walk and interact but he does not reappear afterwards. This happened after Crayden's cutscene threatening Beatrix.

EDIT: I got it. Just fucking in the tent and things got back to normal.
thanks, will try that out when i get out of the woods...

edit: holy shit, it actually helped. thanks for the advise!

Feb 6, 2018
Oh man really gotta hope for a save file then xD still hope that it simply is a mistake I did...
Do you maybe need a certain amount of beverage/men/etc. for castle warrengard to continue the plot..?

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Oh man really gotta hope for a save file then XD still hope that it simply is a mistake I did...
Do you maybe need a certain amount of beverage/men/etc. for castle warrengard to continue the plot..?
Try to leave the castle, go to the world map, go back, leave again, go back, leave again, and go try to talk to Black Dame. That was the trigger in the last update.

I will however caution you as it appears in the next update Gabe the Dev is going to be adding a major story event that takes place while Black Dame tells you to come back at another time. So if you do get it to work make sure you leave a free save before that for next time as its likely any saves passed that step will not be compatible unless you use the new game+ orb and work back up to that point.

If that doesn't work post your save file and I'll see if I can force the game to trigger it for you.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes