Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
@Drafox got the invisible bug also, know any other way to fix it cuz i dont have 2.06 :coldsweat:
Send me your save/reward files in a private message (right before the bug happens) I'll use it with my 2.06 version and save right after whatever causes the bug then send you the save files back.

(I tried to give you the download links for 2.06 from this thread but they were dead)

macky

Nov 6, 2017
Send me your save/reward files in a private message (right before the bug happens) I'll use it with my 2.06 version and save right after whatever causes the bug then send you the save files back.

(I tried to give you the download links for 2.06 from this thread but they were dead)
So I was able to have my MC reappear after the glitch by heading back to the Castle and talking to Ra'Tiki and changing her battle costume a couple times. It was fun trying to get back to the castle though.

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
So.. um I'm having a little problem, pretty sure ever since I installed that rpg maker XP.. I've been unable to pull up other things over other stuff.. like say this game being pulled up over my browser while I'm typing this..? yea.. I cant do that anymore, nothing overlaps/ pulls up on the other.

anyone got a solution? besides the obvious to try uninstalling rpg maker x_x

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
What to do after give the ring to Masquerade at Summer Cove? Im FUCKING lost next the Frederick mission.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
This fucking walkthrough... He shows all the things you can do at any place, but things you can do in the first visit mixed with things you can only when you are high level to handle, and events are already completed. Cant see one guide step by step, a main-quest guide. Even this fucking Quest Book item from game shows only side-missions.

Stalph

May 6, 2017
So I was able to have my MC reappear after the glitch by heading back to the Castle and talking to Ra'Tiki and changing her battle costume a couple times. It was fun trying to get back to the castle though.
Thx for the hint, it worked for me. Not easy to be the invisible man...

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Lmao the first thing I see on her blog is people wondering why we haven't had any PC/Girls scene in a while. One of you sneaky boys over on her blog asking too?

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Lmao the first thing I see on her blog is people wondering why we haven't had any PC/Girls scene in a while. One of you sneaky boys over on her blog asking too?
It was me, it may be futile but it's the only way to appeal to Gabe.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Adventure Aid beta ready...
Still a little rough, and the walk through is not in the maps locations. I'll need to restart a game to make sure everything is where it needs to be.

Reactions: COOL_CAT

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
can anyone tell me if allowing my magihound to fuck farah allows my character to fuck gabrielle down the line? or is it the same if I left the dog to screw gabrielle? (I'm a dam newbie) well I actually don't have a save before the choice.. I told thedog farah my bitch..

so real question: the fucks gunna happen down the line?

on another note: is the SGedit switch tab for triggers and choices you made? if so.. what # would allow/say no, to dog screwing farah :eek:.. v think that shows all the choices I made?

another question:... does flirting with multiple hoes have any consequences later?

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
It doesn't seem to matter a bit if you let Kythe join you or if you tell him to gtfo. You still can't plow Gabrielle, despite the fact she's said in several cutscenes she wanted to take you from Farah. I have no idea if it will happen, it would not be the first time the dev Swegabe has pulled a bait and switch to troll her fanbase.

No idea what switching the variables will do for future events, some of the code is a real mess with a lot of shit not finished and left half done. I am sure that whole event was just a matter of preference and won't hold any consequence so I wouldn't worry too much.

Demiras

Jun 13, 2017
After the second fight against Masquerade, the protagonist (beastman) dont have a sprite,i cant see him.
someone know how to fix this?.

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
sounds very sad.. :<.. got another question..(sorry if I'm bothering anyone) whats the deal with the zombies in hollow gorge that pop up after double lightning, those things are freakin everywhere, though you cant do nothing to them..? theres also a house there with 2 supposedly rusted switches with a door/window thing with MC saying he can feel a breeze behind it. cant do anything to the switches.. is there something I can get and come back to it to make it not rusted?

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
sounds very sad.. :<.. got another question..(sorry if I'm bothering anyone) whats the deal with the zombies in hollow gorge that pop up after double lightning, those things are freakin everywhere, though you cant do nothing to them..? theres also a house there with 2 supposedly rusted switches with a door/window thing with MC saying he can feel a breeze behind it. cant do anything to the switches.. is there something I can get and come back to it to make it not rusted?

Keep playing the main story and it will come up again.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes